Chapter 16

Theo

I decide I will play her game for as long as she wants to, but fuck, how I wish to bury myself inside her as I see her like this, with her legs spread for me. I can smell her arousal. She wants me as bad as I want her. She has been wanting me ever since she stepped in my bedroom. It takes all my control to stop my growing erection from advancing even more. This is beyond fucked up. Why can't I just look at her and see the 13 years old girl with dark eyes?

'Truth or dare?' She whispers while looking into my eyes.

'Dare.' I tell her curious of how far she takes this. My body is on fire and my mind is clouded by her body pressed against mine.

'Kiss me.' She whispers and I pull her lips against mine before she could even finish the sentence. How I've been craving to taste these lips. She lets out a soft moan and I take advantage of it to invade her sweet mouth. She tastes like honey to me. Her warm mouth fits perfectly against mine, dancing in perfect sync while our tongues taste each other. She wraps her arms around my neck and moves closer to me, deepening the kiss, but stops as soon as she feels my erection twitching underneath her fiery core.

'Truth or dare, Rose?' I whisper against her lips.

'Dare.' She is already panting.

Good girl. I think to myself. This is it.

'I want you to let me taste your skin, Rose.' She blushes when she hears my dare but she nods.

My lips touch her neck while my hands travel up on her back, towards her neck, pulling her hair softly to gain more access. She lets out a small moan as I place a moist kiss where I usually like to feed from and rubs her hips unconsciously against mine. I leave a trail of kisses to her chest, peeling of her nigthgown from her left breast, revealing her red bra. I cup her left breast and kiss it just above her bra while peeling the strap off her shoulder.

'Remember when you told me you will never deny me anything and that I can ask for whatever I want and you will give it to me?' She asks me between my kisses.

'Yes.' I answer her truthfully.

'I dare you to make love to me, Theo.' She whispers in my ear and I stop.

I immediately push her off me and she falls down on the couch, hurting her hand on the table corner.

'Have you lost your fucking mind?' my sanity comes back to me making me realize what a dangerous game we just played.

She keeps her hand wrapped in her nightgown while tears fall down her cheeks. There's blood pouring, I can smell it and it burns my insides. I hurt her. My anger reaches its peak as I realize it's my fault, but it's also her fault, for tempting me. What the fuck was she thinking? This is why I went to fucking Hell. To stop feeling shit like this and now she came here and she plays with my mind non-stop, making me want her, crave for her, losing control over my emotions.

'Theo?' She manages to say before I storm out to my bedroom. I put on a pair of jeans, a shirt and grab my jacket.

As I return to the living room she is still there, with her hand bloodied and her bra exposed. She gets up and runs towards me.

'Theo, don't go! Please, Theo. Don't make me go through this again.' She begs me while trying to grab my jacket.

I take her by the hands and push her away from me. She falls on the floor crying as I close the door behind me and hop on my bike. I drive towards Havana and decide tonight I will fuck as many woman as I can.

Rose

He left me. I offered myself to him and he rejected me, he hurt me. I lay on the cold floor and cry my soul out. My hand stains the marble floor of the living room and I don't even realize it. I feel worthless right now.