Chapter 34

Theo

'Who are you planning on turning into a vampire?' My mom is sitting in the doorway with her arms crossed.

'Nobody, mom. Forget it.' I try to brush it off but she doesn't buy it. I take out a bag of blood from my dad's minifridge and dry it off in a few seconds. She watches me with scolding eyes.

'Theodore, don't you dare lie to me.' She raises her voice.

'Mom, please, it's already late. Where is Rose?' I ask her almost in a whisper.

'She is sleeping in her room. What are you up to, Theo?'

'Didn't she tell you what she found out during her journey?' I ask her while I lower my head.

'Oh, dear. The solution... you need to turn her.' My mom's face goes pale as she realizes what needs to be done.

'Sit down, little dove.' My father goes and takes her hand, guiding her to the nearest chair. She sits down and looks at me.

'You can't turn her, Theo. At least not yet. She's not even 19. You need to be sure about this relationship. She needs to be sure she wants that also.' She tells me on a concerning tone.

'I love her, mom. I can't picture my life without her. Fuck... I wanted to die this whole time she was away from me.' I explain to her.

'Theo... there is a reason why we avoid turning people. It's a great responsibility. A newborn vampire is like a drug addict. She will crave for killing.' My father explains to me while my mother covers her face with her palms.

'I will speak with her. I will make sure she graduates and then we will decide if she still wants me or not. I will prepare her. I will explain to her what the risks are.' My voice sounds broken. The mere thought of her not wanting me anymore carves a hole into my soul.

'Theo, just remember. She may not even survive the transformation.' My mom adds before I leave the room.

I go to her room and find her sleeping in one of my t-shirts. The truth is my t-shirts always look better on her. Her breathing is steady while her heart beats with a healthy rhythm. She looks like an angel and I am a freakin' devil.

How can I be worthy of her love? Will she still want me after I explain all the dangers to her?

I climb onto the bed and she slowly opens up her eyes, looking at me with a soft smile on her lips.

'Will you be mine, Dimples? Only mine?' I ask her while kissing her hand.

'Always yours...' she answers and pulls me into her arms so she can sleep on my chest.

I wake up in the middle of the night with her on top of me, unbuckling my belt. I am still wearing my jeans since I didn't want to wake her up to change into something more comfortable because she was sleeping on my chest.

Her hands move softly, pulling off my jeans, while her fingers gently brush my skin, making me excited. I decide to keep my eyes closed and let her do whatever she wants. I feel her fingers sliding under the waistband of my boxers and my body reacts instantly to her touch, my erection stiffening. She wraps her small hand around it and pulls it out. By now, I am rock hard and she gently starts pumping her hand up and down while her tongue circles the head. I let out a soft groan and open my eyes, just to see her looking at me with her dark lustful ones. The moon is full up in the sky and it lights up the entire room, making her skin glow. She looks like a tempting goddess and she is all mine.

She wraps her lips around me and continues to move her hand up and down my length while her head follows the same motion.

'You are one seductive little minx.' I hiss with pleasure, twitching in her hand.

She gives me a lustful smile and returns to sucking me off. She picks up her pace while sucking me deeper. She takes me to the back of her throat and I feel myself pulsing, my orgasm building up fast. I can't last long. I wrap my hand in her hair and start fucking her mouth, urging myself to come. I try to pull her head away but she wraps her lips around me and sucks me even harder, not letting me go. My orgasm hits me like a tidal wave, making my feet numb while I explode in her delicious mouth. She giggles with satisfaction and takes off her t-shirt to use is as a towel. She cleans up the mess we've made and then positions herself on top of me, slowly lowering her hot core on my erection, enveloping me completely.

She arches her back and uses my legs to support herself. Her breasts are fully exposed, bouncing up and down as she rides me like a feline. I sit up and capture her nipple with my mouth while my hand wraps around her neck, softly squeezing it. She lets out a loud moan and picks up her pace, riding me hard and fast while my hand slowly tightens even more around her neck. I let go of her nipple and bring her towards me, tasting myself on her lips while my tongue explores every corner of her mouth.

She has me in a trance, her body movements make me lose my mind. I can't control myself, I can only match her desire. I grab her hips and start pushing her harder against my erection. She cries with pleasure and starts rubbing her clit with one hand, while her other hand pinches her right nipple. I've never seen her like this. It's like her entire mind is clouded by lust.

'Bite me, Theo. Please. The desire... it hurts. Bite me!' She says while looking deep into my eyes and I am lost, under her complete control. I pull her closer and sink my fangs just above the nipple of her left breast and she loses control. Her body convulses while her walls clench hard around me, to the point of pain. I come deep inside her, shooting everything I got into her core, as she comes down from her orgasm and collapses on top of me.

We fall asleep with our bodies wrapped around each other, while the moonlight shines bright in the sky.