Chapter 27

Theo

As I pull her into my arms she slowly moves her face and hides it in the crook of my neck. I hear a soft sight escaping her lips while she pulls herself away from me, slowly opening her eyes.

'Theo...' her voice comes out as a whisper while tears crawl in her eyes.

'Don't cry, Dimples. You asked me to come back to you.' I tell her while studying her face.

She frowns in confusion, while her eyes search for something. She studies my wet hair, my eyes, my lips and then lowers her gaze to my naked torso. I can see her bitting her lip while her scent becomes stronger than ever. She wants me...

She tries to get out of bed but I stop her. Her eyes avoid mine all the time. She is ashamed.

'Forgive me.' I tell her and hear her breathing stop for a second.

'What?' She lifts her eyes to look deep into mine.

'Your eyes always had the power to make me weak.' I tell her while crawling closer to her. 'I said Forgive Me. I have been a monster inside and out. I don't even understand how you are still here and if this is even real.' It is my turn to lower my eyes. Guilt washes over me and it stings like a bitch.

'I... I don't know what to say.' She answers me nervously. She looks around and tries to find her place in this situation.

'I heard you. All those times you spoke to me. I heard you.'

Her eyes grow wide in realisation. Her mouth parts sligthly and her cheeks blush.

'I heard you. All of your wishes. It's like I had direct access to your mind whenever you were around.' I run a nervous hand through my hair.

'Theo... it must have been the morphine.' She tries to brush it off.

'So the morphine made me hear your voice telling me you love me...' my pupils begin to dilate. 'The morphine was the one that made me hear you thinking about having a beautiful baby boy with me, just like Adam.' I am now standing inches away from her.

'I... Don't you want me out of your house?' She is mesmerized by my eyes. She can't stop staring into my soul.

I slowly tilt my head to the right side.

'I want you to be mine. I want you to tell me you love me every single day.' I finish speaking and my lips crash onto hers. Her body reacts immediately to my sudden assault, lighting up as my hands reach to the base of her dress, pulling it over her head.

She is wearing a matching set of black and gold underwear, looking hot as sin. Her tan skin looks delicious in contrast with her lacy underwear. It makes my mouth water. I swear I don't deserve this nymph in my arms.

'Theo...' she whispers between my kisses and pushes me to fall on the bed. Her scent is clowding my mind, like a fog that shields me from my darkest fears. She crawls on top of me and presses her lips even harder, deepening our kiss. Our tongues dance a primal dance, one as old as time itself, tasting each other, lavishing in our feelings.

My left hand travels down on her spine, undoing her bra, grabbing her ass and turning her around. She's now underneath me, squirming under my touch. I help her out of the bra and lock my lips against her nipple. She moans in pleasure, while I circle it with my tongue and suck it until it hardens. My hand is busy circling her clit through her panties, making her pulse accelerate and her skin flush with desire. I feel so lost right now. Hearing her panting underneath me breaks down all my walls and brings back all the feelings but I don't want to stop them this time.

'Mmm...' I murmur against her skin while I move to the other nipple and give it the same treatment. Her nails dig into my flesh from all the sweet torture I put her body through.

'Theo...' she whispers my name again, like some mystical incantation, making me lose a little more of my self-control and want to sink myself inside her like the beast that I am.

I pull her panties off and study her entire body carefully. She has lost a few pounds but still looks like a sexy feline. Her eyes are closed as she waits for my next move. Her cheeks are flushed and her lips are softly parted. I slide my hand between her thighs and find her waiting clit. I move my finger around it, causing her to push herself into my hand and I take advantage of her movement to slide my finger inside her. She opens her mouth as she takes a sharp breath, bitting her lower lip.

'Don't do that, you little temptress, or I swear I will take you right now.'

Her lips part in surprise as she pulls me into a passionate kiss. I speed uo my movements and add another finger while my thumb is brushing her clit. I lower my mouth on her sensitive nipple again and softly bite on it. I can feel her walls tightening around my fingers. I swirl her nipple and then suck on it hard, making her cum hard while crying out my name.

'You'll have to be a little more quiet, love, or else the entire house will know what I am doing to you.' I tell her while my eyes darken.

She looks at my face and places her fingers on my cheek, just under my right eye. I am waiting for her to panic and tell me to let her go, but she does the exact oposite.

'Make love to me, Theo.' She says while I align my throbbing erection to her wet entrance. She is giving herself to me even though she knows what I am...

I brush all thoughts away and I gently push inside her. I can feel her streching painfully. She's so tight it hurts even me. Her eyes are squeezed shut while her face is twisted in pain. Her nails dig into my back as I enter her further.

'I'm sorry, my love.' I tell her while kissing her lips. She wraps her arms around my body and pulls me closer, guiding me to break her barrier completely while I hear her sobs of pain.

'Arghh!' She clenches her fists around the sheets.

I pull away and thrust deep into her in one move, making her cry out in pain. I cover her face with kisses while she adjusts to my size and to the feeling of me completely inside her. I can smell her pain and it's breaking my heart.

'Forgive me.' I whisper to her.

'I love you.' Is her answer to my plea. My mind is completely silenced by her words. Every single trace of darkness is chased away by her voice resonating through all the corners of my soul. For a moment, I struggle with myself, with what I feel, but then I look into her eyes and everything falls into place.

'I...' I stop myself from talking because I feel overwhelmed with her giving herself to me, body and soul. 'I love you too.' I press my lips against her and start moving my hips slowly.

I can feel her walls relaxing around me. Her heat invites me in, her walls enveloping me and softly clenching around my erection. Being inside her feels exquisite, like nothing I have experienced before in my life. It makes me feel complete.

I start moving faster, as her scent fills my nose. I try to maintain control and not turn since I want her first night to be perfect. She wraps her legs around me, giving me a deeper angle and I start pounding into her faster but still not at full speed. Her breathing is laboured and her skin is softly glowing with sweat. She smells so delicious.

'Theo...mmm...' I hear her sexy purr and that sends me over the edge. I cum hard deep inside her, coating her walls.

'Theo?' She looks at me with pure bliss on her face. 'Tell me you love me again.' She gives me a heartfelt smile.

'I adore you, my love.'

__________________________

Sorry I kept everybody waiting for sooooo looong! Hope you enjoyed the scene. Don't forget to vote and comment!  ❤ i would love to know your ideas and opinions on my characters. Xoxo