Chapter 15

Rose

In the blink of an eye, time passed and Selena and Dorian left. It was only me and Theo again. We tried living together like normal house mates, but I still find him staring at me just a second too long... and the fucked up thing is that I find myself doing that too. As for his whores, he didn't bring any other home for the next 3 weeks, but my fears still lingers in the back of my mind. I spend each day trying to get him to look at me, talk to me, but when we are not forced to be in the same room, he spends most of his time in his studio, painting. My confusion only grew stronger these last weeks, not to mention the last couple of days. I actually had a dream about him... about his body against mine, about his lips. I have definitely lost my mind. I can't seem to keep Theodore Black out of my mind.

So far, playing with fire has brought me nowhere so tonight I plan on getting Theo to talk to me, by any means. I put on a red silk nightgown that ends just under my ass, a matching set of silky red underwear and go to Theo's bedroom to put my plan into action. At least I will have all his attention.

As I enter his room I hear the shower running and I can't help myself but become curious. Who showers with their bathroom door open? I decide to sneak around and take a peek at him in the shower and by all means, it was worth it.

His eyes were closed while he was washing his hair. His muscular arms, his sculpted abdomen, damn me. This man is sex on legs. Too bad the shower cabin was steamed up and I couldn't see the lower part of his body. I find myself staring shamelessly at his torso, while my body seemed to have a mind of its own. My mouth goes dry and my entire skin doesn't feel like my own anymore. It feels like millions of fireworks are erupting on it and also inside my lower abdomen.

A wave of heat travels to my core while I see the water running down his body, caressing his tanned skin.

He turns off the shower water and I tip toe towards the door, leaving his room. I return 10 minutes later and find him in his shorts.

'Hmm hmm...' I make my presence noticed as I stand in his doorway with my hands crossed, lifting my boobs higher in the process without even knowing it.

'No need to knock.' He smirks at me but his smirk fades away as soon as he lifts his eyes and looks at me.

'Oh, don't worry. I didn't knock.' I tell him while playing with a strand of my hair and licking my lips at the delicious sight of him. TALK, ROSE! JUST TALK!

'What do you want, Rose?' He tries to make it short but can't stop himself from studying my body.

'I'm bored...' I flash my eyelashes and pout my lips a little. 'Will you play with me?' I change the position of my legs and see him swallow hard.

His eyes widden at my words as he runs a hand through his hair.

'I don't have time for games, Rose.' He tries to dismiss me. His eyes narrow as if he's debating something and he bites his lower lip, making the heat that pulsates in my core become even more intense.

I walk into his room and stop in front of him, looking at his lips.

'You'll get to find out my secrets...' I stand on my toes and whisper seductively against his lips, not touching them. By now, the talking plan doesn't seem to be standing anymore. I want to kiss his lips so badly.

His arms lock around my waist as he pulls me against his body.

'I could just make you tell them to me.' He says on a dangerously low voice that light fire in my veins.

'Or you could just play the game.' I tilt my head a little still looking at his lips and then into his eyes. My body is screaming to him, burning under his touch, but I can't let him see that.