Chapter 35

Rose

Today is my graduation day. I am almost 22 years old and I have the most gorgeous man on earth as my lover, my friend, my protector.

He is my everything. As I stand on the stage and receive my diploma, I can't help but cry while looking at the beautiful family I was blessed to be part of.

Selena and Dorian are holding hands while Ella is craddled in Selena's arms. She's a little over a year old and she has everybody wrapped around her little finger. Theo is sitting next to them, looking as dashing as ever with his trashy blonde curls and deep blue eyes. How did I get so lucky?

The last two years have been wonderful. Life continued to bless us with happy moments. My love for Theo has grown stronger every day, even though I know that I am not immortal. I guess we will deal with that when the time comes.

Ivy and Cain tested my blood to see if it is compatible with the anti-aging serum they use and apparently it is. I don't need the serum right now, so they promised to perfect it even more by the time I will need to start using it. It's not immortality but Theo promised he will find a solution eventually.

After the graduation we will fly to Palermo to celebrate. Even more, tonight is a full moon an Selena wants me to join her at midnight so I can see her heal the ocean. She never showed me how she does it and I understand it's quite spectacular.

I put on my black bathing suit and walk towards the beach. Selena is already waiting for me. To my surprise, Theo is also with her.

'Hey, stranger.' I tell him and place a gentle kiss on his lips. 'What are you doing here?'

'Well, I haven't seen mom doing this since I was 18, when Bella and I used to swim together sometimes. I figured I can tag along, if you don't mind.' He winks at me as we all get into the water.

We swim towards a more secluded part of the bay so that nobody sees us. Selena closes her eyes and starts whispering something. The moon is shining bright up in the sky, lighting my senses as well. I look at Theo and feel the heat running in my veins. Desire clouds my mind as my core pulsates with need but I snap out of my thoughts as I see a lovely blue sparkling light surrounding me. I look up and see Selena's skin glowing while she uses her powers to heal the ocean. Theo looks at my overwhelmed reaction and gives me a full smile. He comes closer to me and whispers to my ear.

'She's quite a badass, right?'

'Are you kidding me? She's awesome!' I answer him with the enthusiasm of a little kid.

Selena stops soon and Theo goes and wraps his arm around her.

'Mom, I told you, it's too soon to do this. You just stopped breastfeeding Ella 3 months ago.'

'I had to do it. The ocean was calling me.' She softly whispers while Theo helps her swim towards the shore.

I follow them closely and we all return to the house.

'Go to the bedroom, Dimples. I'll be with you in a few minutes.'

Theo

'You shouldn't have done that, mom.' I scold her.

'Oh, just go and be with Rose. It's her graduation day. I think you owe her a gift and maybe some explanations.' She winks at me and disappears into the nursery.

I go to the bedroom and find Rose sitting on the window pane, her leg hanging loose from her silk robe. She looks at me with lust in her eyes while bitting her lower lip.

'On your knees, princess. Hands behind your back.' I tell her on with husky voice and she complies immediately. Her robe parts and exposes her naked breasts, making me growl with need.

'You were waiting for me to come and fuck you.' I tell her while raising her chin to look at me and she brings her hand up to touch mine. 'Hands behind your back, princess. You are not allowed to touch me unless I say so.'

She looks at me with mischief and I grab her hair and pull her head back.

'Don't make me spank that round ass of yours, princess. Hands to yourself unless I say so, understood?'

'Yes, Theo.' She answers with a raspy voice and a wicked smile on her face that makes me hard as steel.

I lower myself on my knees and run my finger against her slit. She's dripping wet.

'So wet for me, princess. Did you play with yourself before I got here?' I ask her with a deep voice but she doesn't answer. I give her a sharp slap and she moans. Damn! This woman is insatiable.

'Answer me, princess.' I slap her plump ass again and hear her gasp.

'No, Theo.' She pants.

'Take off my shorts, princess.' She obliges immediately.

I take off her robe and kiss her delicious lips and feel her wrapping her hand around my dick. Damn, it's hard to maintain control. I remove her hand and spank her ass again. She moans loudly and licks her lips while looking me in the eyes.

'Hands, princess.' I scold her with a smirk. 'Bed! Now!'

She gets up and pushes me on the bed climbing on top of me. She goes directly down on me. She sucks me hard and I feel my eyes rolling in the back of my head. I pull her ass towards my face and start licking her sweet folds while she sucks me off. I circle her clit until I feel her legs shaking, bringing her closer to the edge. She stops sucking me but continues to pump her small hand up and down my dick, moaning from my assault of her dripping core.

I suck her clit in my mouth and graze it with my teeth as I release it and she comes all over my mouth. Before she can come back from her high, I turn her around, so she is resting on her back and I enter her furiously, thrusting into her like a mad man.

'Arms above your head, princess. Keep them there.' I tell her.

'Theo...' she moans my name as her walls start closing in on me. 'Please...' she begs and I know what she wants.

I lift her legs on my shoulders and plunge deep into her, hitting her sweet spot. Her eyes focus on mine while her legs start shaking. I hold her still and increase my pace, rubbing her clit with my thumb.

She screams my name from the top of her lungs as she comes hard and I cover her mouth with my hand, spilling myself deep into her, coating her warm walls.

'I love you, princess.'

'And I love you, my beast.' She says before sleep takes over her.

She falls asleep all sweaty and sated and I can't help but wonder once again what did I do to deserve this delicious temptress.