Chapter 28

Rose

I woke up feeling happy, complete...sore. Theo is sleeping next to me with his blonde hair spread all over his pillow.

He looks so relaxed, so at peace. I reach out and carress his cheek. A few hours ago, I was crying in his bed and now I am the happiest woman alive. I love this man so much. I don't care that he is a vampire hibrid, I don't care about the past, right now, I only care about how happy he made me. He loves me and I love him. A silly smile spreads across my face as I check him out like a silly 14 year old.

'After you're done checking me out, maybe you can give me a kiss.' He tells me while opening one eye.

I burst into laughter at his boyish behaviour.

'Why, you're very playfull today, Beast...' I kiss his lips.

'I have a piece of sexy ass in my bed.' He licks his lips and I fake a surprised reaction.

'Really now?' I give him another sweet kiss.

'You look so beautiful when you smile.' He takes a strand of my hair and tucks it behind my ear. I softly blush from his words. 'You really do. I can't believe you chose me. From all the good men in this world you fell in love with me.' He looks away from me.

'Don't do this, Theo. Don't ruin this moment we have. I love you. I would have loved you anyway, like I am doing it now.' I tell him while his eyes travel to my naked breasts that are hidden partially by the sheets.

'And I love you.' He says and starts kissing my neck while his hand travels between my legs again. 'Are you still sore?'

'Not anymore.' I tell him between kisses.

I hear a soft growl from him and then a knock on the door. Theo growls in annoyance and stops kissing me.

'What?' He asks raising his voice.

'I am expecting you both downstairs in 10 minutes.' I hear Selena's voice from behind the door. Then I hear her heels as she goes away.

'Let's take a shower.' He whispers seductively against my lips.

'Ok. You go first.' I feal the heat pooling between my legs.

'Who said anything about taking the shower alone?' He asks while his hand travels towards my breast where he pulls my nipple between his fingers, sending flashes of desire underneath my skin. I let out a surprised moan as he wraps his other arm around me and pulls me closer. His erection is trapped between our bodies, pulsing with need and sending waves of need towards my core.

He kisses my neck while he lowers his  pelvis between my legs, lifting my right leg on his hip. I feel his tip brushing my entrance and I dig my nails in his ass cheeks, urging him to take me.

'Theo, they're waiting for us in five minutes.'

'Five minutes is all I need, my love.' His deep voice chants in my ears while he enters me in one thrust. He plunges in and out of me like a mad man, hitting my cervix and my special spot take makes my toes curl with pleasure. My body reacts immediately to his touch as he locks his lips against my left nipple, increasing his rhythm. I am a moaning and panting mess, while my core starts clenching around him. He lets go of my nipple and brings his lips to my neck, while his hand circles my clit. It is all huried, all pure lust. His movements are making my mind foggy with pleasure and I feel like I'm about to explode. I open my eyes and look at him, seeing his dark eyes.

'Cum for me, my love.' He says and twists my nipple between his skilled fingers, hard enough to push me over the edge as I come hard, my body convulsing and squeezing him repeatedly. I hear him growl in the back of his neck while he spills his seed inside me, making me feel complete.

He raises his wonderful face and looks at me with all his love glowing in those beautiful eyes of his.

'Shower, now.' He says with a smirk on his face.

'Yes, mister "my ego is the size of a planet"!'  I stick my tongue out at him.

'Move that sexy ass of yours, princess.' He winks at me and walks into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later we are both dressed and walking down the stairs.

'You sure took your sweet time!' Dorian tells Theo with a smile in the corner of his lips.

We both sit down at the table and start eating some breakfast. The first minutes are spent in silence but then Ivy decides to address the elephant in the room.

'So, Rose was telling Theo a lovely story the other day.'

'It's just a silly story, Ivy. Children's fairytales.' I tell her while a smile appears on my lips.

'Actually, in our world, there isn't such thing as fairytales, sweetie. So I did some digging on the whole Iele topic. Turns out, if you dig deep enough, people are going to jump and tell you to stop. Usually, that's a sign of being onto something good. Something real, in this case.'

'Wait a second... You are telling me that the story may be true? That my mother was one of them?' I feel a cold shiver running down my spine.

Everybody is silent around the table. All eyes are turned on me. I feel like I can't breathe, like somebody is pressing something against my chest.

'But...' I try to speak but my words choke in the back of my neck.

'Ivy, what are you saying?' Selena cuts in.

'I am saying that Rose's mom was a Iala while her father was human. She fell in love with him during a blood moon and conceived Rose.'

'So...that means...' Theo murmurs.

'That means she is not human.'