THANK YOU!

I want to say THANK YOU! I was having some doubts not going to lie. I want to create a story people will love. My last story kinda got away from me more than planned. This story though is something I'm extremely proud of, I have the story line planned out and  it's not getting wild or crazy. 

This story is something I'm actually thinking of doing a spin off with, and I'm setting it up for that just in case I do decide to create a second book. (There will/ is a sequel. I've already started on it.) 

I would love to hear what you think, let me know if you relate or if you like the story and hopefully we can connect and build a friendship through this story. 

I appreciate everyone of you, for taking the time out to read this story! 

Feel free to leave me some comments, and or vote on your favorite chapter to let me know what you think :) As always enjoy the book! :) 

Ranks 

  #73 Self Love  

#100 Self Discovery 

#39 Decisions 

#335 Sarcasm 

#205 Jokes

#22 Doubt

#30 Overcoming

#19 Officer

#12 Navy Seal

#96 Mistakes

#190 Trigger Warning 

#232 Curves

#47 Self Esteem 

#49 Big Girl 

#232 Curvy

I want to say an EXTRA Thank You at the fact that this story is at 2k You all are SOOOOO Amazing and I appreciate everyone of you so very much <3

The story is now complete :) there will be a sequel, I'm working on it as we speak. I appreciate each and everyone of you for bearing with me while I try to work this story out from my thoughts and onto paper (Well more like type lol)