| the best gif I could find. |

After Yoongi and Taehyung exposed Namjoon to the cops, he was on the run. The police and all groups were out there looking for him. Helicopters , cars , even some tanks. Because Namjoon was just that dangerous and right now, he was a psycho, blood seeking monster.

"Namjo-"

Screams and shouts were let out as he almost pulled the trigger. Jungkook was crying so hard, it seemed humanly impossible that one could cry this much and at that rate.

"If any of you let out a peep or try to save him, even reason with me, I will shoot his brains out, understand?" No word was spoken, and that gave him the hint that they understood, "Now let me in and don't try a thing."

The people by the door moved away as they let the devil himself inside the house that was once full of laughter and joy. He still had Jungkook, dragging him by his side and telling him to stop crying, which he did, except they were silent sobs and broken breaths.

Yoongi put Sohyee and Mijin behind him and Jimin did the same with Y/N. Taehyung was staring at Jungkook the whole time, praying inside for God to help him get out of this state and internally panicking. Tears left his eyes the moment he saw him like this. He felt useless, broken, and felt like this was somehow his fault.

"Since all of you basically ruined my life—" His eyes landed on each of the people in the room and then he saw Sohyee, "Well, almost all of you. But we can make an exception for you to get hurt as well, sweetheart." Yoongi lost it but Sohyee held him back as she saw that when Yoongi took a step closer, Namjoon pointed the gun harder against the side of Jungkook's Head. He quickly stepped back and kept a little of his cool.

"As I was saying, all of you basically ruined my life so I'm here for some revenge. So, who wants to volunteer as the sacrifice for this little bunny's life to be saved?" His eyes once again wondered around the room, scanning and trying to see who was going to offer themselves up, but it didn't seem like anyone was going to speak since they were all still shocked.

A sigh escaped his dirty lips as he released the gun from Jungkook, dropping his hand to his side and pushing the scared boy to where Taehyung was before he spoke, "You two old lovebirds can be reunited for a while." Taehyung hurriedly grabbed Jungkook in his arms and hugged him like there was no tomorrow, which in this case, there was probably not going to be a tomorrow.

Taehyung whispered, 'It's okay,' and 'Everything's Alright, I'm going to protect you, I promise,' to him, trying to calm the shaking, traumatized male down. Which it slightly worked, Jungkook was calming down and felt at ease in his ex lovers arms.

Jimin was ready to pounce any moment and so was Yoongi but the two eyed each other and basically told each other through their eye contact to not do anything stupid otherwise someone might end up hurt or even worse, dead. Which nobody wanted right now.

"Here's what we're going to do, we're going to have all the girls line up on this side of the room and all the boys on that side."

None of them moved and that made Namjoon chuckle darkly before shouting which caused some of them to jump. He then told all of them to move or he'd shoot someone. Soon, the girls were on one side of the room and the boys on the other. Each of them felt uneasy and unprotected without their beloveds.

Namjoon was contemplating on whether he should start with the boys or the girls. But figuring that the boys would lose their cool real fast made a bolt of excitement run through his cold blooded veins, so he went to the girls first.

Eyeing each one carefully like in the olden days in the auctions where people bought slaves. | Don't @ me I'm making a reference okay ily all | He trying to see which one is better to torture right now because each one of these girls meant something to the boys. Be it family, close friends, girlfriends, soon to be wives, whatever, it would kill them if some other man even breathed near them. And it would take their souls away to see that the man that was going to hurt one of them is a psychopath named Kim Namjoon who is hell bent on seeking revenge for his life being taken away.

"I pick..."

The wood floor creaked at the steps of him going behind the ladies. He finally chose his victim as he grabbed her by the hair, pulling her back which caused a rush of pain to go around her head.

"You."

-

To those who haven't read the new chapter of sleepover , I published it btw so go read it #selfpromo?

Anyways, who did Namjoon choose? Comment !

Also y'all want kook in the drama so i put him in. :")

And I have a question !

Which should I put for 3. A.M ?

"They say 3 A.M is the devils hour, but I never believed them. That is until, my boyfriend became a whole other person or rather thing at 3 A.M."

"Let's play a game that involves you, me, a bed, and a whole load of complaints from the neighbors."
This is the current one btw.

"The devils only come to punish those who have sinned. And babygirl, you're one of those people who have sinned."

Please chooooose ~

Bye bye nachos—I'm crying.