4. The last of the super naturals (pic of Molly)

Chapter 4-

Receptionist's POV:

Everyone was talking about it ; how they had found out that a there was two super natural people still with their power's and they were in Cumbria! I couldn't believe it , a girl and a boy and they only knew what the girl could do; she had an amazing amount of strength and the power of fire.

I was about to file my nail's when a girl walked through the door of the hotel with a hot guy in her hands that looked around a foot taller than her. Way to heavy for a girl of her size to be able to carry. She must of noticed me looking at her strangely because she dropped the guy on the ground acting like he was heavy even though it was plainly obvious that she wasn't struggling with him at all. I had already saw her balance him in one hand while she opened the door.

After I gave them their room key I went to go find my nail file. Then it hit me they were the boy and girl! See I'm not as stupid as I look and sometimes act. She was the girl with the strength. But would it be mean to tell on them? They would become scientific experiments or worse ... dead. They were a bit nasty but I did flirt with that boy. I thought it through and picked up the phone.

As soon as someone answered I spoke

"Tell Yvonne I quit , I'm going on an adventure" I smiled and put the phone down and went to pack a little bag.

Natalia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of loud banging on the door , I felt as if I had only been asleep an hour or so. I stood up and yawned ,Darren got up as well we both walked over to the door cautiously. I opened it to find the bitchy receptionist with a goofy grin on her face and a small bag in her left hand that looked like it was about to burst. She ran into the room closing the door behind her.

"You need to leave the country, now . If I recognise you then so can a lot of other people and they might not be so cool about it" she blurted out.

"Wait up a minute. What do you mean recognise us?" Darren asked. He wasn't wearing a shirt and wow he has a great chest. He had a six pack you could tell he didn't over do it like most guy's where they have way too much muscle. I must of been staring for a while because I only caught the end of the receptionist's - I really got to find out her name- and Darren's conversation.

"-go to California , my friends there and he's also like us. Is that alright with you Talia?" Darren said. Oh my gosh he called me Talia I normally hate nicknames but when he says it , it sounds beautiful as if it belongs. Now how do I answer him? I wish I had being paying attention instead of staring at his six pack.

Darren's POV:

I realised that Natalia wasn't listening to the conversation and was looking at my six pack. So I asked her "Is that alright with you Talia?" She seemed shocked that I had called her 'talia' I was myself it just slipped out but instead of cringing like she had when the guys back at the orphanage had called her that she smiled and seemed to wonder how to answer. I locked eye's with her and got lost in them.

I stopped when Molly -the receptionist , I had asked her name when Natalia was staring- started clicking her fingers in front of our face's.

Natalia blushed and I smiled. "So what's your name?" Natalia asked.

I laughed "you would know if you hadn't been staring at my body. Her name's Molly" She smiled again and grabbed my arm.

Natalia's POV:

I pulled Darren to the side "you think we can trust her?"I whispered so that Molly wouldn't hear.

"Yeah defiantly she's great when you talk to her and really get to know her." He told me and I felt my heart sink. I think I like Darren more than I planned.

"Oh so you like her" I asked trying to sound like I was teasing but you could hear the disappointment in my voice.

"No way! I just think we can trust her , now hurry up were going to cali " He said not whispering anymore.

"Cali! As in California! " I shouted after him. He nodded his head and grabbed my hand pulling me out behind him.

Darren's POV:

I didn't want to bring Molly into this she seems nicer then I first thought but like she said we need her. I felt my back pocket to check that Natalia's contact book was still in my back pocket. I'm going to plan a little reunion.