6.Lucas high, it's a school for super Boy's, and by the way i am a girl (photo of Danny)

Hello people sorry if it is short i have a lot of homework to do but thought i would update because i got my laptop back today so i am happy :)

Recap:

". So that's what started off the class fight, the funny thing was the teacher didn't even stop us I think even he wondered who would win. It was a really fun lesson and the best part was me and Luke won. We both grabbed each others hand and started singing 'we are the champions' It was a great day and best of all I realised how much I love Luke.

Chapter 6

*5pm*

Me, Luke and the guy's were all round at Adam's house since he own's his own (remember from chapter 3 i told you guy's he did) and they were all on guitar hero . Luke grabbed my hand and led me up to Adam's room;guy's wouldn't even notice and we were just lying on his bed when my phone started ringing 'getting over you by david guetta' I groaned and picked up my phone "hello?"

"Hey it's harvey, I know you probably don't want to talk to me but i was wondering if i could talk to you sometime,i dont know who else to talk to."He sounded really sad. Luke was sitting up looking defensive. I put my hand in his and gave him a light sqeeze."

"I suppose we could talk at dinner?" I said.

"well if you don't mind could it be somewhere more private it's not something i want everyone to know yet" He sounded really worried about something.

"ok well Luke and mine's room at 6 ish , I will get Luke to go out for a bit."

"Thank's Kayla your being nice not that i deserve it."

"It's fine cya later"

"Bye"

I hung up and turned to face Luke and i could feel his grip tighten on my hand , he's lucky i'm strong aswell other wise it would hurt.

"It's fine Luke , really. I can handle myself I'm a strong little girl yano" i said while caressing his face.

"I know sorry i forget that you dont need protecting all the time." He gave me a weak smile and then we started a full blown make out session just as Michael walked through the door. "SHIT! Sorry i knew I should of knocked"He said looking at the floor as if he suddenly was very interested in it. Me and Luke laughed and Luke rolled off of me.

You can look up now Michael" Luke said still laughing a little bit. Michael looked up. "Were ordering pizza's so we wondered if you wanted anything." "pepperoni please" me and Luke both said at the same time. Michael laughed "god it's like you were made for each other."

We went down stairs and had a game of guitar hero with the guy's , Shaun is really good at it and beat everyone every single time. All through the game Luke kept getting texts off some girl called Sidney. I kept trying to tell myself that it was maybe a relative or childhood friend deep down I got the feeling it was something more.

At quarter to 6 I started walking back to mine and Luke's room so that I would be there in time for Harvey coming. Not long after I had sat down there was a knock at the door. It was of course Harvey.

"Hey" I said with a smile.

"umm... hi"

"so what did you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well it's kind of linked to what I want to say first so I will explain as I go on."

"Ok" now I was confused but I let him speak.

"I'm really sorry for what I did at my party , I know you probably think I am a man whore but believe me I am completely the opposite..."

"Huh?" I cut in I really didn't understand this.

"Please let me finish its hard for me to tell someone, you're the first person I have ever told"

I nodded my head to show I was listening.

"Well I'm ... .im .....gay."

My mouth dropped open in shock "WHAT!" the word's had came out of my mouth before I could stop them.

"The reason why I always acted like a man whore was because I didn't want anyone to suspect it."

"It's ok Harvey so when do you plan on coming out?"

"That's the thing I don't know if I can, everyone would judge me and I would be the laughing stock of the school, please don't tell anyone ; not yet anyway."

"Ok I promise" I gave him a hug.

Luke's POV:

I decided to come home from Adam's it wasn't as much fun without Kayla. I opened the door and Kayla was hugging Harvey. I didn't know what to do so I slammed the door and ran for miles until I came to a huge field with hundreds of daisy's and lay down on the grass.

As if I hadn't had enough pressure lately I had already been getting texts off of Sidney saying how happy she was going to be when she was Queen with me as King the thought made me shiver. She was the one that I was supposed to marry because her father was the King's best friend and now I see my girlfriend hugging some man whore!

I felt someone inside my head saying 'calm down Luke' I knew straight away that it was John. 'Fuck off john' I thought to him. 'Maybe things aren't as they seem after all it was simply a hug. 'I felt him exit my head which I was glad of I really needed to think about this on my own.

John's right it was just a hug and if I go back Kayla can explain and I have some thing's I need to talk to her about as well starting with Sidney....

....................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok well that's the end of chapter 6 . :)