8.lucas high, it's a school for super boys , and by the way im a girl(photo of Shaun)

Chapter 8:

Kayla's dad's POV:

I arrived at Lucas High and went straight to Lucas' office. I walked in and he greeted me with a friendly hug. He looked behind me and that's when I realised that Kayla was sitting behind us on his sofa chair. I went over and hugged her pulling her into my arms as I noticed she had been crying.

"What's the matter honey" I asked her worriedly.

"Oh as if you don't know" She said venom dripping from every word.

That's when I realised this was about her having to marry that prince what was his name? Oh yes .Danny. I need to explain to her why she has to marry him.

"I know you don't want to marry this boy Danny it's just I was found on their territory and if you don't marry him it France will start a war with Spain." I tried to explain it nicely.

"Wait a minute what have Spain and France got to do with anything and so what if you were on France's territory it's not like you're the king of Spain!" She shouted.

I forgot she didn't know anything about it all so I explained it right from the very beginning.

"So you see if you don't marry Danny they will start a war and Spain would lose because we don't have enough super natural fighters anymore."I finished.

I looked at Kayla and she had her mouth wide open trying to take everything in

"So I'm a f**king princess and no- one told me even though everyone knew and I can't get out of this marriage whether I like it or not , and me and Luke are never going to be together" Kayla sounded like she was about to cry.

"I might have a fix to this all although it still involves a war I'm afraid" Lucas announced.

"what is it" Kayla pleaded almost bouncing in her seat, she must really not want to marry this Danny person.

"Well " Lucas started "America could help as we have the biggest army of super naturals in the world"

I was afraid he was going to offer his help usually I would decline his offer of help but seeing my daughter like that pained me , she deserves better than to be some bribe to stop a war. Kayla looked at me expectantly.

"Thank you Lucas, it's a brilliant idea" I replied. Lucas looked taken back by the fact I had taken his help but soon composed himself.

"Don't thank me thank Luke." He admitted.

I stood up and shook Lucas' hand and smiled at him.

Kayla's POV:

Strange how even when I'm with Danny , Luke still care's about me and helps to get me out of a problem.

My dad stood up and shook Lucas' hand and then I hugged Lucas. I grabbed my dad's hand and we went to go tell Danny to tell his dad that I wouldn't be marrying Danny.

If he wants a war bring it on.

Danny's POV:

I was in the room waiting for Kayla and her Dad to come, I assume Kayla will of went to wait for her dad. I was eating some Jammy dodgers when Kayla and her Dad walked through the door. I couldn't get pay back at Kayla while her dad was here because he still can use his powers so I will have to wait.

"Hello Daniel" Kayla's dad said. Kayla straight away went into the room and I couldn't see what she was doing.

"Hello"

"I would just like to inform you that Kayla will no longer be marrying you so would you kindly let your father know as well" He stated.

"you know that this will mean war" I said smuggly while stuffing another jammy dodger in my mouth just as Kayla walked back out of the room carrying to suit cases filled with all of her stuff.

"Oh I know" Kayla's dad said then he walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

I started chocking on my Jammy dodger with laughter he really thinks Spain will win a fight against France. Wait till I tell dad but I think I'm going to get the next flight out of here I don't want to have all of the people here fighting against me they already like Kayla better than me anyways. France here I come.

......................................................

Hope you like it the next chapter will have Luke and Kayla's reunion in it.