10.Lucas High: Enemy Territory (pic of amazing cover made by fantasywriter101)

Recap:

"My Kayla?" she questioned.

I brought her face to look up at me. "Kayla will you be my Girlfriend?"

Chapter 10:

Kayla's Pov.

Oh my god Luke just asked me to be his girlfriend! I thought to myself I looked at Luke's face and realised that he was waiting for an answer.

"Yes" I said smiling widely at him. He smiled back before giving me a peck on the lips.

Luke's Pov:

I can't believe I asked her to be my girlfriend, I really want her to be but I have been warned not to get too close to her , well not as close as I am but as long as the rest of the royal family other than dad don't find out we should be fine...I hope.

At around 6:30pm all the guys knocked on the door and nearly knocked her over when she opened the door for them. They all gave her a bone crushing hug and told her how much they had missed her been one of the gang. They settled down on the couch while I talked to Kayla.

"I don't want to go anymore" I whined to Kayla.

Kayla laughed as I gave my puppy dog face to her. "Just go I'll see you when you get back" She said lacing her fingers through mine. I had hardly saw her for days and now I get her back and I have to go to a Paramore concert, I didn't really want to go in the first place because it's not really my kind of music.

I gave Kayla a quick kiss and turned to see all the guy's looking at us with open mouth's other than John who was grinning.

"Finally" He said laughing causing all of us to laugh.

Kayla's POV:

Luke left with the guy's even though he had been trying to get the guy's to stay a little longer so he could spend time with me but Shaun wouldn't since they had paid extra for back stage passes.

*Flashback*

"Guys please, just half an hour more, or even fifteen minutes" Luke pleaded.

"No way , I want to see Hayley Williams" Shaun said.

"You can see her when you get back " Michael reasoned pulling Luke out of the door.

*End of flash back*

I rang up domino's pizza and ordered their largest meat feast. Then I rang Harvey.

"Hello Harvey" I said

"Hey Kayla babe, How did Luke take the news that I wouldn't be stealing you anytime soon" Harvey replied.

"Well he was relieved , Do you want to come over?"

"Well it's just we have school tomorrow"

"Oh shame guess I will have to eat the extra large meat feast pizza all on my own then..."

"I'll be there in 5 minutes."

I laughed and hung up the phone and started searching through the large pile of DVD's in the corner of the room. I finally found one of my favourite movies and placed it in the DVD player. I went to the microwave and started making some popcorn for the movie.

There was a knock on the door and I answered it there was Harvey standing in a tight top showing his muscles and a pair of shorts. I hugged him and told him all about me and Luke he thought it was sweet and said we were "made for eachother".

"Right what are we watching" he said plonking himself down on the couch with the popcorn. He saw the title come up and I didn't need to answer his question as we both burst into fits of laughter.

"I guess you've seen white chicks before then" I said after I had finally stopped laughing.

"yeah its one of my favourite film's" He said smiling.(A/N if you haven't seen it you really should its so funny.)

About 10 minutes into the film there was another knock on the door.

"Pizza's here!" Harvey shouted with delight and he ran to the door to answer it . He flung the door open and there stood a slutty girl obviously checking Harvey out.

"That's £18.90 and your number please." She said trying to sound flirty.

I ran up to the door and stood next to Harvey and the girl looked annoyed thinking we were together.

"Oh he isn't my boyfriend " I said motioning to Harvey.

Her face relaxed and Harvey took the pizza handing her the money.

"Sorry to disappoint but in gay love." Harvey told her. We both laughed and closed the door.

After eating the whole pizza between us two and watching all of White chicks we talked for a while and then at around 10.30pm Harvey had to go because we had school tomorrow. I was going to stay up and wait for Luke but then realised that he hadn't told me what time it was finishing so I just went to bed.

*Later*

I heard banging on the door and sat up looking at the clock "11.30" I said out loud reading the red number off of the clock. I got up from bed and grabbed my gown. "Stupid Luke forgetting his key" I muttered as I walked towards the door.

I opened the door. Someone grabbed me and put a hand over my mouth stopping me from screaming while someone else secured something cold and hard around my neck. I felt something heavy hit me over the head before I blacked out.

********

Hope you like it and sorry for any mistakes I didn't edit it. :)