12.lucas High: Enemy Territory

Short Chapter I know sorry ..

Chapter 12:

Luke's POV:

After speaking to my dad and Blake about the plan and where Kayla is we decided to wait until tomorrow because it is getting late now So around 1pm tomorrow were going to go get Kayla and Annabelle if we can well I say we but I mean Blake is , I feel so useless I can't even help.

Me and Danny decided to share a dorm so that Blake and his Girlfriend, Louise could have a room to their selves, Since they didn't bother to book somewhere to stay. I don't want to have to see or hear what they are doing so Danny saved me from it by giving them his.

I would rather share with him than Blake and his girlfriend.

I was lying down in bed when I heard it .

"Please help" I heard someone cry but when I looked around there was no-one there. "Please Luke" They cried again, It was a girl and It sounded a lot like Kayla. I looked at Danny and he was fast asleep that's when I realised it was Kayla and that message was from her,she was sending it inside her head.

She must be my soul mate I've heard stories about them where no matter how far apart they are they can communicate with each other and nothing can stop them not even crystals that are able to stop royals.

"It's ok Kayla were coming for you." I replied back through my mind before falling into a deep sleep dreaming about Kayla. I hope she's ok , I swear if that King has laid a finger on Kayla he will be a dead man.

Kayla's POV:

I was sitting in the cell silently begging for Luke to come and help me when I heard it in my head. "It's ok Kayla were coming for you" It was Luke's voice. I must be going crazy I thought, even though I hope with all my heart it's true and Luke really is going to save me.

I realised that I was crying and looked up to see a worried looking Annabelle.

"It's alright your Luke will come and get you , Lucky you Danny won't even bother about me" She told me with a weak smile but I could see the tears well up in her eye's.

"I'm sure he will, the both of them will come and get us." I told her wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Yeah on white noble steeds and wearing shining armour." She said sarcastically.

"You're right, they will of fought through an army of men and mythical creatures" I told her ignoring the fact that she hadn't meant it when she said it. We continued with our story of how they will come and save us being brave against all types of creatures to save us and for the first time since I had been here I fell asleep with a smile on my face and dreamed about Luke.

*In the Morning- The day Kayla get's rescued. *

Danny's dad who made us call him 'Master' came into my cell and kicked me hard in my ribs to wake me up. I grabbed my ribs and screamed in pain, I think he broke my ribs the tear's threatened to leak out of my eye's but I blinked them back not wanting him to see me cry.

He punched me in the face "Shut up!" He yelled. I felt a trickle of blood go down my cheek and got angry .I stood up to look him dead in the eye but I was a bit short compared to his 6ft he still looked shocked that I had had the courage to face him. I kicked him in his 'private area' and Annabelle looked at me wide eyed while I had gotten distracted looking at her he had pulled out a long knife and pushed it straight into my chest "Kayla" Annabelle screamed.

I yelped in pain and dropped to the ground watching as the blood drained out of me. He looked a bit taken back at his actions but simply said "Serve's you right for not showing respect." He turned and slammed the cell door shut behind him.

So this is how I'm going to die I thought in my head as Annabelle shouted things to me from her cell while she tried in a desperate attempt to open the cell door I ignored her and closed my eyes thinking of Luke in my final moments.

Danny's Dad/ King of France/ 'Masters' POV:

I shouldn't of done that now I have nothing to hold against that stupid King of Spain and the super naturals all around the world would be angry at me for ruining the chance of having pure super natural's since she is the only super natural girl there has ever been.

But oh well they will just have to get over it and as for the war with Spain I'm sure I can win actually I know I can.

********

I can't believe she's DEAD! :'( I liked Kayla

Ok so there won't be many chapters left , 2-4 I think