5. Lucas High, it's a school for super Boy's and by the way im a girl (photo of adam)

Hello Everyone, Has anyone got a better name for this story?

This is the second time in one day that I have updated i just got carried away with writing :)

Recap:

"We could fight for you" Danny suggested. "I'm not fighting my friend's over a girl" John said. "me neither " Adam , shaun , Michael all said at the same time.

"guess its just me and you then Luke" Danny said. Luke looked at me then back at Danny "Ok school on Monday at lunch time."

Chapter 5.

Kayla's POV :

*Monday *

So today is the day of the fight and I am really worried, what if Luke gets hurt! 'Just Luke is that the only one you are worried about?' The voice in my head questioned. I had been hearing voice's in my head for the past few day's and it was starting to get creepy. 'No its just Luke can't heal like Danny can' I answered the voice in my head, great now I really am going crazy.

I got up and got dressed for school, the fight wasn't until lunch and I had math's before lunch. Luke and Danny are both in my math's class, Great (note the sarcasm). The first few lesson's were fine as only Luke was in them not Danny. Then it got to maths.....

I sat down next to Luke in maths and he put his arm around the back of my chair just as Danny came in "Get your dirty hands off of MY girl" Danny shouted to Luke from the door. Everyone turned round and starred. Oh no can you say Embarrasing!

Luke made it worse by shouting back "Well if she's your girl why does she sleep in my bed every night" The whole class of boy's gave me a funny look they obviously got the wrong idea.

I just hoped that the teacher would walk in and everything would stop "She didn't get a choice, if she did she would be in my bed. " Danny replied. Then the teacher walked in it's about time I thought. By the end of the class everyone new about the fight that was happening so they all rushed to the training hall to watch.

Adam stood in between Danny and Luke to explain to everyone what was going to happen. "Ok guy's and Kayla the winner will get to have Kayla sharing the room with them for a month and she will give them a kiss. Now fight " with that he ran out of the circle what had formed around the two boy's and stood at the side line next to me. "What! I never agreed to kiss who ever won." I said to Adam a little bit angry.

"Calm down Kayla , I know you didn't but I just thought it would make it a bit more fun" He said with a laugh. I lit a fire ball up in my hand and threw it at him knowing that he would have his shield up anyways.

Adam's POV : (just felt like doing someone different :))

Kayla lit a fire ball up in her hand and it just hit my shield, I actually felt a bit of the heat off it , she must be very strong. The crowed All said "oooooh " when Danny got a hit at Luke's rib's but Luke threw six fire ball's at him and then flung him against the wall. Danny came running back and threw some punches at Luke's face bursting his lip and nose.

Luke brought the light's down from the ceiling and threw them at Danny leaving him trapped underneath the light's. this was my cue to go and claim Luke the winner as there was no way that Danny could get out from under them. I grabbed Kayla's hand and dragged her with me into the ring.

"and the winner is Luke!" everyone cheered 'Luke'

Kayla's POV:

Everyone was cheering for Luke and so I grabbed his face and pulled his lip's to mine. I felt sparks going through my body and neither of us pulled away we were still kissing and were running out of air when someone cleared their throat. It was Adam he said "Ok that's enough of that." We all laughed. "Don't worry there's more later" Luke whispered into my ear.

He lifted the light off of Danny and Danny stood up without even scratch on him. Just the blood on his shirt. Luke patted him on the shoulder and then said to me "I need to go get cleaned up" he grabbed my hand and laced his finger's through mine. We ran up to our room and I helped him clean himself up.

Luke's POV:

Kayla kissed me after the fight and I knew that I loved her and I had to tell her. Kayla was wiping some of the blood away from my nose and I thought well now or never. "Kayla?" I said quietly. "yeah, all done" she said getting up to put the tissue in the bin. "I think I love you" She froze "Will you be my girlfriend?" I continued.

She starred at me wide eyed before running up to me and wrapping her arm's around my neck "yes" she whispered and the kissed me for the second time today and then we were interrupted AGAIN. "Hey sorry if I'm ruining your fun but lesson's start in 5minutes" Danny said while peeking his head round the door. "ok thanks Danny" Kayla said.

We held hand's and walked off to combat class we were late because we stopped on the way so we could finish were we left off. We walked in to the room and all the guy's starred at mine and Kayla's hands.

One guy called Robert obviously didn't realise because he came up to Kayla and grabbed her by the waist "hey babe you doing anything tonight" he said. "Do you mind hitting on my girlfriend" I almost shouted.

My whole body lit on fire as the guy still didn't let go of Kayla. It was a good job Kayla had the power of fire so she didn't get burnt. I quickly calmed myself and the fire faded but it still left a scorch mark where I was standing. Kayla kissed me on the cheek and the guy walked off obviously pissed off.

The gang (John, Shaun, Adam, Danny Michael) all walked up to me. "So you finally got the gut's to ask her out I see" John said. I laughed and nodded my head and Kayla smiled. "All thanks to me" Adam said proudly "All it took was one kiss to make you both realise".

"how did you know it was the kiss that set it off?" Kayla asked. We all looked at John. "What I didn't pick to read your minds they were both practically screaming their thought's at me especially yours Kayla" John said and Kayla blushed at the last part. "you don't want to know what she was thinking Luke" John finished. "I think I would like what Kayla was thinking" I said with a smirk on my face. Kayla looked shocked "Hey I'm a guy what can I say" I said and they all chuckled and Kayla gave me a kiss.

The teacher came over "that doesn't look like training to me more like PDA"He shrieked (physical display of affection) We all ran off in our groups to start practicing Kayla was really good with her skill's and if I only used 3 of my powers against her even I struggled to beat her , she was defiantly the second most powerful in the whole school.

"your getting really good at this" I complemented. "thank you" she said then shot a fire ball at my hand. We usually use fire against each other because we don't actually harm each other because our skin is used to fire and doesn't react like a normal person. "Second best in the school" I shouted.

"only second?" she asked slightly offended not thinking about me being the first most powerful. "yeah sorry babe but I'm first most powerful" I shouted back. "oh yeah well if you're the one that is first then I think I can handle that" she laughed. "together we could take this lot" I said gesturing towards the class.

I must of said it really loud because they all hear "oh you think so do you" Karl shouted. "yeah easily" I yelled back.

Kayla POV:

Luke shouted "together we could take this lot"gesturing towards the class. Then one guy I think his name was Karl shouted "oh you think so do you" Luke shouted back a simple "yeah easily". So that's what started off the class fight, the funny thing was the teacher didn't even stop us I think even he wondered who would win. It was a really fun lesson and the best part was me and Luke won.

We both grabbed each others hand and started singing 'we are the champions' It was a great day and best of all I realised how much I love Luke.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Did you like ? and sorry it is short. I had to re write it all because I closed the window and forgot to save it.