7.Lucas high - part 1 (photo of John)

hello everyone so sorry i haven't wrote in a while firstly thank you so much TheGirlisBrightRed you got me to start writing again i didn't think anyone was still reading here is a little part of the next chapter because i have to pack as i'm going on holiday tomorrow.

Chapter 7 - part one

Kayla's POV:

I heard the door open and pulled back from Harvey to see a shocked looking Luke i was about to explain that we were just friends when he ran out slamming the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean for.."Harvey trailed off, i had forgotten he was even there.

"its okay but could you please leave i want to be on my own." I said to him. He gave me a nod.

Then he silently stood up and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him I curled up in a ball and began to cry. 'There's no point crying' I heard john enter my head. 'Please john just leave me alone ' I thought back at him. 'he feels just as bad as you , go find him' Then he left my head leaving me all alone.

I lay there for a while before getting up I walked into the bathroom and wiped away my mascara which had run down my face. "should of wore waterproof" I muttered to myself and i heard a chuckle behind me i spun round and saw Adam standing leaning against the door frame."John said little Kayla was crying so i thought i would come and check on you , i must say you look terrible"he laughed making me laugh along. Trust Adam to cheer me up. "you gonna go find Luke"Adam asked. Just the mention of Luke's name immediately made me feel sad again. Adam came up to me and gave me hug. He lead me over to the door and we both started walking to find Luke. We walked for a while talking about everything and anything.

"Maybe we should split up then we might find him quicker." I suggested.

"sure"Adam replied"you go towards the forest and will look round campus"

I walked towards the forest and felt uneasy i didn't like this one bit maybe i should of stayed with Adam I don't feel safe. Don't be stupid of course your safe you could burn their buts of if someone try's to hurt you. I tried to re-sure myself. Oh gosh i am talking to myself , i must be going crazy already if i am talking to myself and i have only been in this forest 5 minutes.

I chuckled at myself for having a full blown conversation.I heard the crunch of branches behind me and felt a hand go round my mouth with some cloth that had a strange smell on it. Then everything went black.

Luke's POV:

I decided i should listen to john and stood up from the field.I headed back to my and Kayla's room hoping to find her there but on my way there I bumped into Adam.

"Hey Luke, me and Kayla have been looking for you shes out i the forest looking now so you should call her she's worried and its not what it looked like between her and Harvey but its better for her to tell you that."

"Ok thanks Adam" i got my phone out of my pocket and rang Kayla. It picked up after the first ring.

"Look Kayla i'm sorry i shouldn't of reacted like that come to the room and we can talk."I quickly said as soon as the phone was picked up.

"Sorry Luke she's not yours anymore" A males voice said from the other end of the phone. "Shes all mine, and don't even try to get her back it wont work shes my fiance." The person continue and then i realised who it was on the phone. Danny!

"Danny what have you done!" I shouted down the phone causing a few heads to turn my way.

"Oh well done you guessed it was me and Luke i've done nothing its Kayla's father and my father and there's nothing you can do about it."

"you better not of done anything to her!"I said through gritted teeth.

"don't worry she's sleeping ,see you at school tomorrow" And then he hung up. I was gripping my phone really hard but luckily i wasn't using full force- I really like this phone.

Kayla's Dad:

Why did i have to do that give my only daughter to that man but if i didn't it could cause a war between me and my people and his Kayla doesn't know that i rule Spain I never wanted her to know or anyone else but that boy what she goes to school with- Daniel must of found out some how because he came to me and said if his son couldn't marry Kayla ,France ; that he is King of would start a war with Spain all because a few month's a go i was on his territory or enemy territory as i like to call it.I had wanted her to get married to Luke prince of America but i can't risk my country.

I'm sure Kayla will understand and forgive me one day. It broke my heart when i had to knock her out in the forest. Kayla may forgive me in time but i don't know if i will ever forgive myself.