chapter 14 &15 EPILOGUE Lucas high ,Enemy territory

Hello people I have had the worst Friday 13th and s i thought i would write i wasn't going to after everything that happened but i decided i should.

RIP to the guy who was like a brother to me :(

Chapter 14 ---

Epilogue :

2 years later

Luke's POV:

Me and Kayla are getting married in a few months and i cant wait. Its going to be really great we decided to have it on a beach all i need to do is get suites and sort out who my best man is. Blake , John , Michael , Danny, Shaun and Adam were all sitting in my room helping me sort out suites and i am about to pick my best man.

"Guy's i want to tell you that i have decided who i want as my best man" I told them

They all followed with 'its gonna be me' and 'its me why would he choose any of you guys' I shushed them all and they look expectantly at me.

"I want you all to be my best man so ...." I paused for dramatic effect.

"I choose all of you guys" I shouted

They cheered and then they all started discussing what our suites should look like. There worse then Kayla!

Also next week my father has decided to step down from the throne so i will be King of Brittania and of course Kayla will be queen. Her father wants to wait a while before leaving his throne because looking after one country will be hard enough for the time being.

I heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. I opened the door to see Kayla she lunged herself at me and wrapped her arms around my kneck.

"What you so happy about?" I said.

"Luke ... I'm pregnant!" She basically screamed. I grinned and picked her up spinning her around. The guys came through to see me and Kayla grinning like idiots.

"Congrats" John said.

The guys looked confused so Kayla decided to scream it at them instead f me this time.

"I'm pregnant!!!" I think the whole street will of heard her. The guys said congratulations and left to give us some time together. We had always said we wanted to have kids but in a few years. But looks like its coming a bit sooner than planned , there's no problem with that and now i know i will soon have a son or daughter i couldn't be happier.

Chapter 15 ----

Kayla's POV

25 years after she has the baby

I watched as my beautiful daughter and her father , Luke walked along the street after we had just came back from having the injection's for what they said was 'dwine flu' but we super naturals all know what it really was , it was to stop us having super powers and giving birth to children with powers. We walked inside a cafe and sat down and Luke and Jane , my daughter chatted away like the idea of no-one ever having powers again didn't bother them. Me and Luke weren't bothered because we were to old now to mind but it was sad to know you would never see another little boy shooting fire from his finger tip's or flying higher than the clouds. My daughter didn't see the difference as she never got super powers because of her being a girl. I am still the only girl to get powers. The government found out about us super naturals not long after the great war in 2032 were alot of super naturals were killed. The war was happening all over the world and it didn't take long for scientist's to discover our ability's and as usually they thought anything that wasn't like them was wrong and they had to fix it so they made an injection that once it got into the blood stream it got rid of any super natural particles. They had no way of determining whether someone was super natural or human without taking everyone's blood so they called it dwine flu injection to stop you getting dwine flu.

I realized i had drifted off and that Luke now looked worried and Jane was waving her hand in front of my face. "I want to tell you something" She started smiling.

"Well you know how me and Lloyd" Lloyd is her husband. "never thought we could have children well i found out I'm pregnant" We all smiled and I gave her a hug. I was so happy for her. "boy or girl ?" Luke asked.

"Girl" She replied. I smiled even more and i think all of our cheek's must of hurt.

Lloyd walked through the door of the cafe , he must of mindspaced Jane (mindspaced is some new future tech i made up :P)

He kissed her cheek and sat next to her. I turned to look at Lloyd. "So have you got any name's?" I asked him.

"Well we were thinking Talia" He said.

Jane looked off in a daze, her eyes were blank" Honey?" I asked concerned.

"Natalia" She whispered then collapsed out of her chair.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for mistakes and if its rubbish i know it probably is so sorry and i hope you still like it :S

Starstruckt x

IMPORTANT :

P.S i am thinking about doing a sequel to this so let me knw what you think and just so you know it wouldn't be about Lloyd and Jane but there child it would be.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL