chapter 1 - Last of the supernaturals (with pic of My cover)

Hello this is the sequel to Lucas high, Enemy territory. Leave me a comment or vote to let me know if you like the sequel if not I can just end it. Thanks and enjoy!

The last of the Super Natural's

Chapter 1 :

Natalia's POV-

My name is Natalia Thompson, Granddaughter of Luke Thompson and Kayla Gate. I'm the last of the super naturals that I know of after the government created a drug to get rid of the Supernatural gene. This left all super naturals powerless or in many cases dead. Like my family who all died not long after the injection but luckily I was safe in my mother's womb.

*Flash back* No ones POV:

The ambulance arrived at Cheshire green and Luke Thompson , aged 45 Kayla Thompson , aged 44 and Jane Thompson aged 26 were all pronounce dead at the scene the Lloyd Granger that had called for the ambulance and who was Jane's fiancée was found in the bathroom with slit wrists. He was also pronounced dead on the way to the hospital. The ambulance crew found that the baby inside the womb of Jane Thompson had a faint heart beat so they quickly rushed the body with the baby inside to the hospital where the surgery team did an emergency caesarean. They got the baby out just in time and it was a baby girl. The morgue found a note in Jane Thompsons pocket it read ...

'Baby Names

Matilda

Sarah

Ellie

Arrica

Ericca

Polly

Natalia

Lucy'

The name Natalia had a ring around it so they decided that was probably what the parent's had wanted to call the baby so they named the baby at the hospital Natalia. They searched the family tree for any living remaining relatives and found that most where no longer alive but they did manage to find one named Hilda Gate so they contacted her and she told them she wanted nothing to do with her.

The baby Natalia was sent to a orphanage in a small city called Carlisle , United Kingdom.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Back to Natalia's POV:

I woke up in my room which I shared with two other girls called Alexis and Alice they are twins and unlike me they have parents but their parents didn't want them. That's pretty much all I know about them other than that they are 14 years old , the same age as me. Altogether there is about 40 children here at St. Fryer's Orphanage in Carlisle.

I Like to keep myself to myself ;not because I'm shy but because I don't want to find out what I can do. I have tried to escape this heel hole but they keep getting me back. One time I got all the way to Whitehaven and then the police pulled up in front of me and brought me back here. Now I have Bar's on the window and a big lock on my door. Evne though I could easily snap these off or melt them but then they would know so now I have to make a way out without using my powers.

****

Sorry if it's a bit rubbish , I hadn't planned this chapter out but don't worry I will with the others. Oh and sorry its short lol i dont know why its set as pg it wouldnt let me change it i think its the suicide but im not sure if you know could you tell me. thanks