4. Lucas High , it's a school for super Boys ,and by the way im a girl (photo of Luke's dad - lucas)

Hello people this is the next chapter enjoy!

Recap: In kayla's POV

"Guy's" I said quietly "can we go now." Luke looked up and saw I was upset . He came and kissed my forehead and it felt on fire.No I hadn't burnt him it was just a tingling feeling on my head where he had kissed.

"yeah sure Kayl" Luke whispered. He took my hand and we began the walk back to the dorms.

Chapter 4.

Kayla's POV:

We got back to the dorm's and I said goodbye to all the guys and gave them all a hug. When I gave Danny a hug I felt him nip my butt and saw Luke tense at the corner of my eye. Luke said "bye everyone"and walked into his room next door. I walked into mine and collapsed onto my bed "What a night " I muttered.

I had a shower then put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. I had just got into bed when my phone went off. I picked up my blackberry storm and saw who the text was from it said 'Harvey says: Kayla I'm sorry if you got upset by me trying to kiss you but you have to admit you did enjoy it xxxx' God that boy makes me so angry , my hand lit up and burnt my phone to ash. I screamed so loud the whole dorm must of heard me.

Then my whole door came off along with some of the wall that it was attached to and went flying against the other wall. Luke came running in "Kayla are you alright!?!" he came up behind me and wrapped his arm's round my waist.

"What happened" he asked more calmly. "I burned my phone and now I have no door" I almost shouted at him. I heard him chuckle behind me.

"This isn't funny" I shouted at him. "oh yes it is" he laughed. "How!" I replied. "Well for starters you burned your own phone and then screamed making me think you were in trouble so I blew your door off not to mention half the wall for you to tell me it was because of your phone."

Now we were both laughing our head's off I had to admit it was pretty funny when you say it like that. We were both lying on my bed still laughing when some one cleared there throat. We both held in our laughter and looked up to see who it was , it was Luke's dad (the head teacher).

"what the hell happened here!" He shouted. "hello to you too dad" Luke replied still laughing occasionally. Luke saw his dad's face was serious so stopped laughing. "Explain" His dad prompted. "Well Kayla burned her phone so she screamed and I thought something was wrong so I blew the door off and half the wall." I had to hold in my laughter.

"And where exactly is Kayla going to sleep tonight then." The head teacher asked , I hadn't even thought about this I couldn't stay in a room with a hole in the wall. "Well she could sleep in one of the other rooms?" Luke said more of a statement than a question.

Luke's POV:

My dad looked very angry when he saw the state of the room. "Well she could sleep in one of the other rooms?" I said not really knowing if this would be ok or not.

"There are no more room's left , there all taken by the other boy's and since it would be unfair to make one of the boy's share a room so she could have theirs so she can room with one of the other boys." My dad sounded a lot more calmer than before. I noticed that Kayla's eye's had went wide.

My dad turned to Kayla. "you can decide tomorrow who you want to room with tomorrow and it will take about a month to fix your room. For now you can stay in Luke's room with him. "

"But dad the room's only have one bed." I said. My dad replied "It's a double bed isn't it? Kayla get your stuff and get in the room its late." With that he turned and walked out of the room. Me and Kayla's mouth's dropped open, he actually expected Kayla to share a bed for a month with one of the hormonal idiotic boy's in this place while her room gets fixed. She will get raped , not by obviously.