chapter 3 : The Last of the super naturals (pic of darren , drake and Natalia and their powers)

Chapter 3 :

Darren's POV:

I drank the rest of my hot chocolate just after Natalia had finished hers and we decided it was time for us to go and find a place to stay the night because it was starting to get dark. We got back onto the motor bike and headed off towards a cheap hotel I knew of that wasn't far from here, I would have to be careful with my cash because I didn't want to use my credit card in case it leaves a trail for the government to follow, which wouldn't be good because no doubt by now they probably had found out and where following her. I watched Natalia's hair blowing in the wind , it was very relaxing andI began to feel my eye's flutter closed.

Unknown POV:

"I can't believe they have been living under our noses for so long, Two of them! We need to find them and destroy them before they get out of hand" I shouted down the phone .

"Of course sir , we have our best men on it."

Natalia's POV:

I was driving along a road towards where Darren had directed me and then we came to a roundabout. I didn't know which exit to take "Darren whic-" I stopped realising he had fell asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I just turned back remembering that I had saw a small hotel not far back.

I pulled up outside of it and picked Darren up. I open the door to the hotel and got a strange look from the receptionist. Then I realised how strange this must look to her considering the huge size difference. I dropped Darren and exclaimed "God you're so heavy!" Even though to me he weighed next to nothing but I didn't want people getting suspicious. He stood up rubbing his head and glaring at me. Oops! I think I dropped him on his head. "Sorry" I whispered to him, but I was secretly laughing on the inside. He walked up to the receptionist giving her a flirty smile. I saw her stick out her chest letting Darren see right down her top , he smirked. "Can I have a room with two single bed's please" The girl smiled before saying "Of course , your little sister is so cute" Obviously meaning me. I glared at her. How dare she!

"Oh I'm not his little sister" I replied "He just can't keep his hands off me in bed"

She handed Darren the key and gave me a dirty look. While Darren handed her over the money."Don't hesitate to come see me if you need anything" She said in a voice that I think was supposed to sound seductive or flirty either way it didn't sound like it was supposed to.

I snorted and Darren rolled his eyes. Before following me out of the small lobby and up the stairs.

Darren's POV:

We got up to the room and I opened the door to find just one double bed. Natalia looked at me before saying "Well looks like you're going to see Miss slut to get this room changed"

I shuddered at the thought of going back to her , she would try to steal my V-card "No way am I going to see Her again, we will just have to share."

"Fine you don't have to go and see her but you're sleeping on the couch." She pointed to a small couch that was in the room.

I groaned, why does she have to get the bed! She could fit on that couch easier than I could "Fine" I muttered realising there was no point arguing , besides I'm tired

I went to the cupboard and pulled out a blanket to put on the couch, There was only on and it was really thin , Great - note the sarcasm- now I'm going to be cold all night. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes just when I heard the heavy rain start to fall. There was a crash of thunder just as I saw the flash of lightning go through the sky. I heard someone whimper. "Natalia?" I asked. There was no answer so I got off of the couch and went to beside the bed where Natalia's head was and I saw she had tears streaming down her face ,I engulfed her in a hug. She froze to my touch at first but soon relaxed into my arm's.

I thought the thunder had stopped so I went to stand up just as another crash of thunder sounded causing Natalia to jump back into my arm's. "Stay with me ..please" She whispered.

"Ok" I lay down beside her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Well Drake was going to be pissed once he finds out that we slept in the same bed as each other. I quietly chuckled.

"What?" Natalia asked.

"Nothing , just thinking what drake would think about you and me in the same bed , now go to sleep." I told her and moments later I had drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

*****

Hope you liked it :)