7.part 2 of lucas High, It's a school for super Boys , and by the way im a girl (photo of michael)

Chapter 7- part 2 :

Kayla's POV:

I woke up in a room and I immediately realised it was Danny's room from the band posters up on the wall. Why am I here? Then yesterday's events came flooding back to my memory. So that means Danny was the one to knock me out I am going to kill him!

I heard the toilet flush and then out comes Danny.

"hey babe" He comes up to me and slides his arm around my waist holding onto me tight.

"I'm not your babe" I reply sliding away from his arm.

"oh yes you are and my soon-to-be-wife" He says with a smirk. Hold on WIFE!

"WHAT!" I almost scream at him.

"Maybe it's time you found out who you really are , ready to see your dad" He gets up from the bed and grabs the phone.

Danny's POV:

I got up from the bed and grabbed the phone. I quickly dialled Kayla's dad's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey time you came and told your daughter who she really is."

"What that's not part of the deal." He said

"well either you tell her or I do" I challenged

He sighed down the phone "I'll be there by 4pm."

I hung up and turned back to Kayla. "now are you going to do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked her.

She raised her hand to throw fire at me but it wouldn't work. I reached for the necklace around the my neck and dangled it in the air. "Sorry love it won't work I have this" Motioning towards the necklace that my father gave me. "and since you're not a prince just a stupid little GIRL it stops your powers working" I continued.

I raised my hand and slapped her hard across the face and she screamed. "now hurry up and get dressed we have to go to the hall for breakfast."

*15 minutes later*

We walked into the hall and I gripped Kayla's hand tightly. Everyone turned their heads to look at us, Luke must of told them all that me and Kayla were dating now. I saw Luke looking so I pulled Kayla towards me and roughly kissed her on the lips she tried to pull away so I bit down on her lip.

Everyone looked away other than Luke and I saw Shaun trying to get him to focus on something else all I could so was anger and jealousy in his eyes I smirked at him and then before I knew what was happening the whole hall was on fire. Everyone ran out of the hall and Luke and his friends (my ex friends) tried to put out the fire

Luke's POV:

I can't believe I just lost control like that I saw the fear and sadness in Kayla's eyes and just lost it. I hate Danny , he doesn't even love Kayla he only wants her because she the only super girl to ever be born. I used my power of water to put out all the fire while my friends tried to help put some of it out aswell. When Danny started forcing Kayla to kiss him I wondered why she hadn't just set him on fire or something but then I saw it ; the necklace around his neck so everyone other than the princes' powers stop working strange that Kayla's powers stopped working because she is a princess after all.

I need to go and see my dad about this I need to know what Danny meant by its Kayla's father and his father's fault not his.

I walked into my dad's office to find him on the phone. I just sat and listened.

"Of course it would be great to see you Mr. Gate " My dad said

Isn't that Kayla's dad?

"yes I'm sure Kayla would enjoy seeing you, I would like to have a catch up with you aswel , ok then see you at 4pm"My dad said then hung up.

"Hello son how are you, I heard about the ermm... going's on in the hall." My dad Began.

"yeah sorry dad I just lost control but that's not important now, I need to talk to you it's about Kayla" I answered.

"Talk away " He replied

"Well you know how she is a princess and she doesn't know well I really like her and now Danny's got her and I don't know how he did but he mentioned that it was something to do between Kayla's father and his so I just wondered if you could tell me about it" I blurted out.

"Well I assumed that you would already know but Danny's father the king of France spotted Kayla's father the king of Spain on his territory so Danny's father ordered that Kayla must be married to Danny otherwise he will announce war on Spain and Kayla's father can't let that happen because he has no back-up against Frances army of super naturals so Spain would lose against France." My dad finished

I growled in anger "Well why don't we help Spain we have the biggest army in the world and could easily win them."

"Luke you don't understand Mr. Gate doesn't like to accept help from anyone but I will asked now please leave and go to lessons."

I can't believe my dad thinks that Kayla's dad would be so stubborn that he would rather his daughter got married to a jerk rather than except help from us.

Kayla's POV:

Danny was stuck to my side all day so I couldn't even go and find Luke to try and get him to help me. There is NO WAY I am marrying Danny he is such a Jerk he just expects me to kiss him where ever and when ever , like when we were in Maths he tried to get me to kiss him and when I don't he hurts me it's rubbish not having my strength. We must have kissed about 20 times already today and it's only lunch.

Danny grabbed a salad for me and a hotdog with onions for himself. Great as if it wasn't bad enough before kissing Danny now I have to kiss him when he smells of onions. We went and sat down with some guys called Lee, Kieran, Will and Max they all looked like player's and kept letting their eyes roam over my body.

Danny noticed and pulled me in for a kiss only this time I felt his tongue trace over my lip asking for entrance I kept my mouth tightly closed so he squeezed my hand until I opened my mouth I tried to quickly pull away hating the feeling of his tongue in my mouth but he bit my tongue I squealed and ran as fast as I could out of there.

.....................

Hope you like it my pen drive broke so I have to upload as soon as I write now so you might just get a few chapters at once.