Chapter 5 - The last of the super naturals

Hey guy’s I’m back , sorry I haven’t wrote for ages so this might be rubbish if it is just let me know.

Chapter 5-

Natalia’s POV:

“You can come” I spoke confidently

Darren looked shocked but I thought molly was going to faint from the look on her face she wasn’t expecting it. “Great!” she shouted loudly but Darren soon told her to be quiet , It wasn’t her life that was at risk.

I grabbed Darren’s arm and pulled molly along through the building Darren jumped on the motorbike and before I could sit on the back Molly whispered “We can take my Land rover”

I turned round and realised she was pointing at a beautiful white land rover LRX . Darren jumped off the bike and I crushed it to pieces so that it looked more like a crushed trolley than a motor bike. I didn’t want the government to find it.

Darren got his cell phone out of his pocket and rang someone I couldn’t tell who it was but I could tell Darren was also arranging a flight for us.

Darren’s POV:

I was sitting quietly in Molly’s Land rover with thoughts flying round my head trying to work out why Molly would want to come with us and risk her lifeand then I remembered we needed to book a flight to California I thought I’d better ring Drake to let him know to meet us there.

I got out my phone and dialled his number.

“Hello?” Drake said moodily

“Hey I’ve got her and were heading to California were gonna get the next flight there can you meet us there?” I told him calmly well a lot more calmly than I felt at the moment.

“No need I’m on my way to Newcastle airport anyways I should be there in about 2 hours I’ve got a plane” That confused me either he just said that he had a plane or his accents gone weird.

“you mean plan?” I asked while laughing

“No plane as in the big metal object that fly’s in the sky even though really it shouldn’t be able to do that because of gravity and it- ”

I decided to cut him off “Ok I get it , now shut up and I will meet you in Newcastle in 2 hours” I told him

He laughed down the phone and said “Just you wait until I see you I’m not happy that you told me to shut up little boy” and then he hung up. I just laughed and then Natalia looked at me as if to say ‘what was that?’

“I just rang my friend drake he’s like us as well ,he’s coming to pick us up from Newcastle Airport” I said to Natalia staring into her beautiful blue eyes. I couldn’t help but feel a huge amount of love for this girl even though I hardly knew her Drakes going to try and pull all his regular player moves on her but I will fight for her he can’t have her she should be mine.I had been to busy thinking to myself to realise Molly was speaking.

“Sorry what did you say Molly?”

She huffed loudly as though it was hard work talking she’s such a drama queen “I said so we are defiantly going to California aren’t we?” She asked franticly.

I could see Natalia roll her eyes . “I don’t know he never said just go to Newcastle please” It wasn’t a lie he hadn’t said but I didn’t dare tell her that we probably weren’t after all its quite a big place and we needed somewhere quieter and less well known its safer there.

Natalia’s POV:

I hope we are still going to California I would love to go there well to be honest I just want to go somewhere because I’ve never been out of England before. This is all just an adventure for me.