2. Lucas High , it's a school for super Boys, and by the way I'm a girl (photo of kayla)

Hello sorry it took so long I will update more often now :)

Recap:

"I hope I didn't get you in trouble" Now I felt bad he had helped me but now he's gonna get in trouble for it. "It's fine my dad's Lucas the head". "Oh well that's good but sorry for making you late." "See you later Kayla."

Chapter 2:

Kayla's POV:

I waited in my room and put away my belonging's since I would be living here for now. I heard the bell go for lunch and decided to go and get something to eat. I walked into the hall and all eyes were on me some boy's were wolf whistling and I could feel myself blushing one boy to my right said "hey babe you can come sit on my lapif you need a space to sit"I looked at him in disgust and felt someone pull on my hand I went to throw fire at him then I realised that it was Luke but I didn't know how to get rid of the fire. "you haven't learnt how to control them yet, just throw it at Adam over there" He said pointing to a guy with blond/white hair. Luke must of saw I was worried because he said "It won't harm him he puts a barrier around himself." And with that I threw it at Adam it landed right on his back and he turned round and smiled at me.

"Thats a nice way to say hello" Adam said laughing. I joined in with the laughing. It was strange because when I had the fire in my hand and threw it at Adam everyone looked at me like I was a freak I thought this was a school for people like me so we wont be called a freak. I got a sandwich and sat with Luke, Adam and their friends who I found out where called John, Danny , Michael and Shaun. "So I hear you have 3 power's, we have seen one but what about the other two" Danny said. "Well the other two are flying and strength"I told them. "Show us" Luke said.

"I can't do that!"I shouted at them. "Sure you can" Michael said making my glass lift off of the table. "Fine but when I get in trouble I am blaming you."

I stood up and lifted the whole bench up that 8 guys were sitting on with just three fingers. "Cool" Shaun said. I put the bench down and jumped in the air and started flying around the hall. I flew close to the guys and said "I don't know how to land!" now I was worried I had forgot about that bit I have done it a few times but still couldn't do it every time. I tried to land but ended up landing on top of Luke.

All the guys started laughing because I blushed about being in Luke's arms. He put me down and said "are you coming to combat class , you have it every afternoon but its quiet fun". "Ok" I said. Me and Luke walked to class with the gang (adam,Michael,John,Danny,Shaun.) When we got there some of the other guys gave me funny looks thinking that I wouldn't be as good as them with my gift's but I was the only one there that had more than 1 gift or so I thought.

"You never told me what your gift was Luke"I said. Luke just looked at the floor and I wondered if maybe I shouldn't of said anything , what if he didn't have a gift?.

"He has a gift , more then one , he has 5"John said answering the question inside of my head, he could read my thought's and put thing's in my head. "Five!"I shouted at Luke. "Yeah" He said quietly "earth, wind ,fire ,water and strength"

"He's the strongest and most powerful super human there has ever been" John added "so he can control your fire power , he just chose not to in the hall to see if you would throw it at Adam or not because if you didn't it meant that you didn't trust him."

"Will you stop bragging about my power's please" Luke said. "He hates people knowing that he has lots of powers , he thinks people treat him diffrently" Michael said. "I don't care who has power's and who doesn't , I won't treat you differently ". Luke looked up at me and smiled.

We got into class and the teacher said "ok now Kayla need's a partner to practice with she is quiet strong , any volunteer's." All the boys laughed when the teacher said I was strong, just because I'm a girl they think I'm weak. One guy said "I'll be her partner" and came over and grabbed my hand "Hi I'm Harvey "he said winking at me. I ripped my hand out of his grasp and Luke shouted "I'm her partner , not you Harvey. " "you already are paired with Shaun. I need a partner." Then Shaun butted in "Hey Harvey if you need a partner I will go with you."Shaun said grinning, you could tell Harvey was scared of Shaun because he got a look of horror in his eye's at the fact of him having to work with Shaun.

Me and Luke worked together and we worked well he taught me how to control my fire power and tomorrow he will teach me how to land when I am flying it's good because he can control my fire enough to stop me burning people but we realised that my fire is too strong if I aim it directly at him.

At the end of the lesson Sir asked if anyone would like to show their skill's. Luke dragged me forward and shouted "We will."My jaw dropped "No Luke , I can't". "Kayla your stronger than everyone here maybe even as strong as me , this is your chance to show that you're not just a weak girl."

He pulled me into the middle of the room and all the guy's circled round us to watch. Luke nodded to signal Go. I felt the fire burning inside me and I let it out my hands made two fire balls and I threw them at Luke he tried to throw the fire away from himself but it didn't budge from its target it was about to hit him straight on and then he jumped to the side, so instead of hitting tom it hit the person right behind him. Danny! Oh my god what have I done!.

..................................................................................................................................

What did you think ? sorry it took so long but I have been concentrating on my other story. I will update regularly now , hope you like it let me know !