9. Lucas High (photo of kayla's dad)

Chapter 9:

Danny's POV:

I arrived in France and went straight to my father's mansion in Les Lilas. It's close to the capital and is safe for us here. I knocked on the door and the maid Adele answered and showed me to my father study on the 4th floor it's been 3 years since I've been in this mansion. I knocked twice on my fathers door and he shouted from inside "Come in!" He turned in his chair and looked shocked to see me "What do you want" he asked.

"I have some news " I replied. He motioned for me to sit down on the chair opposite him and I did as i was told. "They have refused the offer of marriage father " His face showed little emotion exept one that i couldn't really read and not one that I have ever seen on my fathers face before .... worry? but it was soon wiped away and his mask of no emotion back in place. "What!" He shouted outraged. "they said they understood that this would mean war the king of spain told me himself" I continued.

"Well in that case I will ready the soldiers but I need you to capture princess Kayla if the prophecy is correct and she realises her full power she could kill us all."

Danny's Dad's POV:

This is not good, They have something planned and i know it.

Kayla's POV:

I was me and my Dad where walking down the corridor talking about everything. He explain that he only wanted me to have a normal life at least until I had to take the crown and that he didn't want people to know who I was because it would put me in danger.

"I hate to leave you Kayla but if there is going to be a war I need to go and brief everyone back in Spain" My dad told me regretfully.

"It's fine dad I understand " I gave him a hug and we both went our different ways. I headed towards Luke's room to see if I can stay with him again.

My heart was beating so fast as I knocked on his door what if he says no? Luke opened the door wearing simple track suit bottom's and a grey shirt. oh my he looks so ho-- .. NO i cant think of that about him.

"Hey Luke" I say with a weak smile.

"Hello Kayla what are you doing here?"

"I just wondered if maybe I could share your room with you again." I asked worriedly.

Luke smiled "Of course" We hugged and he grabbed my stuff taking it into the room.

I told him all about how his dad had agreed to help us in the war and I thanked him for suggesting that to his dad.

*Later on *

"I'm going to a Paramore concert tonight with the guys , do you want to go I'm sure I could get you a last minute ticket?" Luke asked me.

"No thank you , I don't really like Paramore I might just invite Harvey over for a while"

"What is up with you and Harvey!" Luke says getting a bit angry and jealous?

Luke's POV:

I got angry because Kayla and Harvey seem really close yes i know i'm jealous but I just can't stand the thought of her being with anyone exept me. I picked up Kayla's phone and rang Harvey. Kayla was looking at me with a worried expression on her face silently begging me to let her explain.

"Hey Kayla" Harvey answered.

"It's Luke what's going on between you and Kayla." I growled down the phone.

"What's it to do with you it's not like you're together" I could here the bitterness in his voice.

I heard Kayla's beautiful voice from behind me "Please Luke just leave it" I struggled to ignore her and not hold her in my arm's. I realised I should be calmer for Kayla's sake.

I stayed silent for a minute calming down

"Look I'm sorry for shouting I just care for Kayla and a lot of weird stuff has happened today" I told Harvey

"It's fine tell Kayla to tell you the reason, the real reason I can trust you but your going to feel stupid for thinking I'm going to take Kayla off of you"

"But kayla's not mi--" I started to protest but Harvey cut me off.

"Just ask her" he said laughing a bit then he hung up.

I looked at Kayla expectantly I knew she had heard the whole thing. Kayla look's me in the eyes "The reason Harvey wouldn't take me off of you is because Harvey's Gay"

I looked down at the floor that was definatly not what I had been expecting not that I wasn't relieved. I went up to Kayla and put my arm around her waist pulling her towards me. "That's good I thought he was going to steal my Kayla." I say smirking at her. "My Kayla?" she questioned.

I brought her face to look up at me. "Kayla will you be my Girlfriend?"

............................

Hello hope everyone enjoyed if you did , comment , vote maybe even fan? Thanks :)