3.Lucas High, Its a school for super Boys, and by the way i'm a girl (photo of luke)

*Could people please comment and tell me what they think :) Sorry its late but I broke my laptop and all the information was on it so I had to wait till I got it back then once I got it back I saved all my work to my pen drive incase it broke again and it was a good job I did because it had broke again so now I am on my dad's work laptop until I get mine back.

Recap:

I felt the fire burning inside me and I let it out my hands made two fire balls and I threw them at Luke he tried to throw the fire away from himself but it didn't budge from its target it was about to hit him straight on and then he jumped to the side, so instead of hitting tom it hit the person right behind him. Danny! Oh my god what have I done!.

Kayla's POV still :

Chapter 3 :

Luke ran over to Danny while everyone else just stood around they were only shocked about how powerful I was, "It's ok he's not That badly hurt." Luke shouted. He stood up and walked over to me. What the hell is everyone doing Danny is lying there knocked out , "He need's hospital" I shouted almost screamed at Luke. "It's ok Kayla he will heal in a few hour's that's his gift and if we took him to hospital they would pronounce him dead when really he will be ok" ."oh thank god!" I said.

Luke's POV:

Kayla looked really worried because she thought she had killed him , she was lucky it was Danny and not someone without the power of healing; other people can't heal like Danny can.

I thought it would be better if Kayla didn't see how badly burned Danny was he must of been badly hurt because you can shoot him 10 times with a gun and he heals in about a minute but by the looks of this it could take him a few hour's. I took Kayla out of the training hall and heard someone running behind us I turned round and saw Harvey, "Hey guys I'm having a party at my house tonight do you want to come? It would be great if you could"

Unlike most of the guys Harvey didn't live in the dorm's , Adam doesn't either they both live near the school so they can have party's whenever they want. I don't like Harvey he is sly but even I have to admit he throws amazing parties.

I looked at Kayla and she smiled signalling she was ok with going "Sure should we come at the usual time?". "Same as always" Harvey replied his eyes were checking Kayla out and I didn't like it at all.

Harvey had parties so often that everyone knew what time they were at and where they were at ;7pm on a Friday night at 16 Pennsville drive. Me and Kayla went for a fly with Shaun (Shaun found out he could fly when a group of bullies from his old school pushed him and he fell over a cliff.) I can't fly but I use my wind power to push me up , I guess you could call it flying. Before we realised it, it was nearly Meal time. So we headed back to check on Danny before we went for our meal. We checked in the practice hall and found him just sitting up. Kayla ran over to him and hugged him "I am sooo sorry! You're ok now right?"."it's fine Kayla but you are obviously strong, It took me ages to heal."Then he laughed. Typical Danny always making things into a joke that's why girls fall for him.

"There's a party at Harvey's on Friday Dan" I shouted over. "Cool , you going Kayla?" Danny said. "yeah "Kayla said sweetly . "Maybe we can hang out" Danny said winking at her , what a man-whore.

"Well..." Kayla said. "oh come on Kayla you kind of owe it to me , you could of killed me."

"Ok then" Kayla said and gave him a smile. She was so beautiful Emerald green eye's and naturally blond hair with streak's of light brown (a/n I just described myself lol but I'm not beautiful.)

She had only been here a few days and all guys wanted her. I'm not surprised though she is beautiful , funny , kind. Woah what am I doing I don't like Kayla , or do I?. 'Yes' you do someone said inside my head.