chapter 1

Sangwoo rolls on his left side and looks at Bum, who trembled even in his sleep.
Not as bad as he normally does, but still enough for Sangwoo to feel.
He brushes Bum's hair out of his face, and looks at the older man's features.
His face and neck is thin, his neck wrapped in bandages from when Sangwoo cut his neck open all those months ago.

The soft tissue still soft to the touch, whenever Sangwoo changes the bandages.
Much to Yoonbum's displeasure.
Sangwoo smiles at the thought.
Sangwoo didn't notice how he looked at Bum, and when Bum slowly opens his eyes, Sangwoo shakes his head back to reality.
"S.....Sangwoo....? W....what's wrong...?" Bum asked, pulling the blanket closer to him.

"Oh, nothing. Sorry it's nothing." Sangwoo said wiping the hair out of Bum's face.
"W...what time is it...?" Bum asks, looking at Sangwoo.
Even in the pitch black their eyes met.
Sangwoo looked around. "Uhh...I'm not sure, but I bet it's still early, like 2am or 3am...go back to sleep alright, I'm right here."

Bum smiles, and with that they share a passionate kiss.
Sangwoo pulls away. "Pwah." A string of saliva connected their tongues.
With that Sangwoo laid down and pushed Bum's head onto his chest. "Sleep."
Yoonbum closes his eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep.
Even though Sangwoo wasn't tired he still closed his eyes.
He didn't want to get up and disturb Bum who was already fast asleep.

An hour later Sangwoo moves Bum's head gently back on the pillow, sits up, pulling the blanket off him and closer to Bum.
Sangwoo stood up and walked out of the bedroom, he looks at the clock.
4:30am.
Christ.
Sangwoo pulls on some random pants, and a short sleeve shirt.
He walks to the door and puts his shoes on, tapping the floor for the shoe to be fully on, and did the same to the other shoe.

Sangwoo then takes one look back and then walks out of the house, closing the door quietly behind him.
Sangwoo then started to jog around the block 2 times, then started jogging into town.