Luxray X Male Reader Pt 2: Stress Relief

WOOHOO!!! Pumped after knocking out my regents exams! I especially hate history. I have a hard time remembering which people from a lot of places did at what time period. Uploads, as always, will be basically random, unpredictable and dependent on when I'm free. Anyways, I EXTREMELY apologize for forgetting who requested this part. If you want me to, I'll add your tag afterwards. Now then, I don't believe I'm that good at writing lemons, (and this isn't saying I'll be writing lemons all the time) but I haven't uploaded an single story since January, so I'll do my best!
(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/N) - Fan's Name

Having a rockstar boyfriend was pretty awesome for you. Yes, it's tough having him all to yourself. Although he openly said he was gay, at concerts, performances, even daily grocery shopping there were girls all over him. Your sister was the most, if any, shocked about Luxray's confession, but she eventually accepted it. Today was one of the few moments you and him could spent some quality time together.

"Hey! How come I don't see a horde of chicks charging at you?" You kissed him as he came in.
"That was simple. All I had to do was switch which car I was in a few times so they'll be confused. Couple of minutes later, I'm here as stealthy as a Purrloin." He snapped his fingers with a smile.
"Well..." You looked behind him to see a small group of teens crouched under the window, giggling.
"I'll take care of it." Luxray went back outside to ward them off.

You went to the backyard, just in case someone else was lurking around. And who knew someone did? You saw a more timid and nervous girl sitting on the soft verdant plateau of grass.

"You know you're not supposed to be here, right?" The girl shrieked when you spoke.
"Umm, I-I..." She was panicking.
"Yes?"

Instead of saying anything, she just quickly handed you an envelope and ran away. Luxray starts calling for you.

"Yeah?" You responded, jogging back into the house.
"Ooo. What's that?" He snatched the letter from you.
"Some girl managed to sneak into the backyard and gave me that. Guessing it's for you?" You looked a bit annoyed.
"Aww don't give me that look. It's for you by the way!" He passed you the letter.
"Really?" You skimmed through the letter.

Dear (Y/N),

I just wanted to say that you're possibly the hot and perfect match for Luxray. I was wondering if you can give me tips on attracting a boyfriend. I know you might not respond to me asking you this, but I want to at least try!

Sincerely, (F/N)

"See? Looks like I'm not the only one that's falling for you." Luxray said.
"But all those girls keep trying to take you from me... I don't like it." You whines as you do your rare cute sad face.
"No, don't show me those eyes!" You just kept looking.
"Stop it!" It seemed your eyes got bigger.
"Fine, fine, what do you want me to do?" Luxray finally gives up.
"Yay! Now, trust me on this."
"What?" You knocked him out.

~night~
At this point I don't even know why I bother writing warnings for lemons. I know A LOT of you still read them when you're not supposed to be. So from this point forward, instead of writing a long warning like this one, I'll just put these lemons 🍋🍋🍋.
This one goes out for the kinky and a bit "adventurous" of lovers that want to spice up their sessions in strange and unusual fashions. Enjoy you horny bastards (I haven't slept in a week, bear with me).

"What happened? Huh?!"

Luxray woke up naked chained to the bed with a collar and leash on him.

"Whoops! I didn't think I would knock you out until nightfall." You said in a sincere voice while being deprived of clothing and holding the leash.
"Well sneak attacks does...!" You yanked the leash.
"Now, now, that's not how you talk to your partner." You calmly stated.
"T-This isn't how partners do these kinds of things!!!" Luxray shouted.
"Oh? Looks like this big guy says otherwise."

You grabbed a hold of his shaft and immediately took his entire length into your mouth.

"Mmhf?!" You heard as Luxray tries to conceal his sounds of enjoyment.
"Hey! Don't you dare hide that sweet sound from me!" You spanked him.
"When did you get this naughty?" Luxray said in pure bliss.
"I been waiting since you went on tour. I become less gentleman-like the longer I wait." You ferociously kissed him like he would disappear if you were anymore gentle.

You had enough of the foreplay and brutally broke the chains binding your partner. Luxray was frightened, but that made him more excited than he thought was possible.

"That was real iron, right?" Luxray asked worriedly.
"Oh yeah." You licked your lips as you finally had him to yourself.

Behavioral roles were reversed. Instead of Luxray coming on to you like the first time you met him, you were inserting yourself into him.

"Wait!" Luxray groaned out.
"What is it? I'm only halfway in."
"That's halfway?! Damn you're huge!"
"And you're so tight. What did you want to say?" You we're fighting the urge to ram into him.
"It's my first time being, you know..." Luxray was being shy for the first time.
"Oh? Ok fine. I don't wanna hurt my electric rockstar more than I have to."
"Have to?"

You thrusted into him, having a yelp from the submissive as a response. You waited for him to adjust, rubbed his chest, and lovingly played with his nipples. When he was ready, he smacked your ass deeper into him.

"So you went the feisty approach, get ready then!"

You rhythmically pulled back and forth, sliding in and out of him. You steadily picked up the pace and output more force each time. From the look in Luxray's eyes, he seems to be near passed out from ecstasy as he's drooling from the slightly painful but pleasurable movements. You felt you were getting close, so you started to pump Luxray's massive shaft in your hand.

"(Y-Y/N)..." You felt an electrical current faintly inside Luxray going straight to your member, which made you go even faster and harder into him. Your grip on his special place became like iron as you and him came at the same time, Luxray's on both of your chests and yours deep inside him. You pulled out and fell next to him.

"So, how did it feel switching roles for the first time?"

No response. Luxray officially passed out from taking too much pleasure all at once. He snored in a happy rhythm.

"Damn, I should probably went easier on him."