Solgaleo X Male Reader: Sun of a Gun!

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/C) - Favorite Character

This part has been requested by @SrLuigi6 Hope you enjoy!

"CRAAAAAAAAAAP!" You screamed running away from a certain fiery steel lion.

~2 hours ago~
You were in a heated competition of SSB4 against Lille, Lunala, Hau, Kiawe, Mallow, Lana, and Solgaleo. The trial captains had smashed each other of the stage. Hau eliminated himself off the stage by using Ike's recovery move to early and plummeted out of bounds. You were supporting Lille against the two legendary Pokehumans.

"(Y/N) get outta the way!" Lille shouted before hitting you with Rosalina's smash move.
"A little too late..." As you used (F/C)'s recovery move and safely get back on the stage.

Simultaneously, Lunala gets knocked out from Solgaleo using his final smash he meant to use on Lillie. The lunar sister pouts at her older brother. Solgaleo tries to calm her down, but she slaps him right in the face.

"OW! That stung!" He winces.
"Good! It's suppose to!" Lunala lowers her controller in frustration.

The rest of the spectators watched as Lillie gets launched to the background, ultimately losing the match.

"Aw, I wanted to keep going..." she gives Solgaleo sad eyes.
"We'll play another round then. First, I'm gonna destroy (Y/N)." The sun lion smirks.
"In your dreams." You comeback.

After a half an hour later, you activated (F/C)'s final smash to finish off Solgaleo.

"NOOOO!!!" Solgaleo flings the controller and cracks the flat screen you all played on.
"Solgaleo, it's just a game." You explained.
"I WANTED TO WIN!!!"

Solgaleo, being a sore loser, began to go on a rampage around the house. You all tried to calm him down, but it was all in vain.

"You cheated!!!" He yells at you.
"How did I cheat?! I played fair and square! Just take the loss already!" You angrily shouted at him.

He transformed into his Pokémon form and lunges at you. Lunala kicks him out of the way before telling you to run away.

~now~
Apparently you're a parkour master/ track star since you ran from your house all the way up to the Altar of the Sunne, climbing you way up and down, avoiding wild Pokémon. You managed to get to the altar before falling into the shallow water. Solgaleo jumped on top of you. You saw his blue eyes get darker the longer he looked at you. You petted his mane and he immediately settled down. He reverted to his human form and laid down next to you.

"See? Was that so hard?" You continued to pet him.
"Sorry." Was all he said.
"You accept the loss?"
"Yes."
"Good."

You planted a small kiss on his head.

"Now carry me back home. You made me run up a mountain for an hour straight."