Tauros X Reader: Extraordinary Cowboy

(Y/N) - Your Name
Yay! I got lucky with no homework today! This part was requested by @Chibi-Razgriz Hope you enjoy!

You grew up on a ranch with your dad. He's the one that taught you all the things you knew today. As you got older, you worked on the ranch. You did stuff like fixing fences, growing crops and painting the fences, but you always sneak your way to the Pokemon, especially Tauros. That bull was the coolest thing in the whole ranch. You petted the bull and fed it every chance you got. Tauros was very friendly with you. He always leaned into your touch, ate out of your hand, and let out a satisfied roar. This morning, you went to Tauros' stable to feed him.

"Tauros! I got your breakfast!" You shouted coming into his area.
"All right! I'm starving!" A man was there instead of a bull.
"AHHHHH!!!" You screamed.
"(Y/N)?! Why did you scream?! It's the Tauros you always visit everyday!" The man claimed.
"Why is there a shirtless guy in a Tauros stable?!" You countered.
"A guy? What?!"

The man looks at himself. He had no shirt on, but a large dark brown mane like hair on his shoulders and upper chest. He had gold rings around his huge biceps, brown gauntlets, blue jeans with a big gold belt buckle, brown shoes, brown hair, three tails, white horns and gentle amber eyes. You knew that he was telling the truth when he questioned himself on his current appearance. For a vegetarian, Tauros is really, REALLY ripped, and you could see it all. You spaced out staring as he waved his hand in front of your face.

"Helloooooo? Earth to (Y/N)?" He was getting closer. You blushed as you broke out of your trance.
"H-How did this happen?" You were still processing what was going on.
"Your guess is as good as mine." He shrugged.

Not knowing what to do, you took Tauros to your father. He said that for now on, Tauros will be helping you around the ranch. You wanted to see how this would work.

~3 months later~
Working with Tauros proved to be a big help. He was able to lift up heavy loads of crops, speed up the time needed to fix stuff, and he gets stuff for you if you can't reach it. Right now you and Tauros just finished your work for the day.

"Woo! Finally done!" You laid down on the grass looking up at the sky.
"It's pretty easy once you know the routine." Tauros joins you.
"There are a few things I've been wondering though." You stated.
"What is it?" He asked.
"I know you don't really know, but how did you turn human?"
"As you said. I really don't know."
"Another thing, even though you're physically big and tough, how are you still so adorable?" You said.
"Adorable?!" Tauros blushed.
"Yep!" You giggled.
"How am I... ahh~" You petted him on his head. It never failed to get him to moan as a Pokemon, and it's not failing now.
"Told you." You patted his head.
"Hmph." He frowned, still blushing.
"Tauros?"
"Yeah?"
"I love you." You lightly blushed.
"Wait, really?" He turns to you.
"Do you?" You were getting nervous. You wanted to turn away, but Tauros hugged you to his bare chest. Yeah, he never liked wearing shirts.
"I always did. And I always will." He kisses you on your forehead.
"Come on, you can do better!" You kissed him on the lips for a good minute.
"Whoa~" Tauros' whole face was red.
"You'll always be my gentle giant, Tauros. Love you." You hugged him.
"Love you too."