Meloetta X Reader: And Action!

(Y/N) - Your Name
(T/N) - Teacher Name
The second of four parts requested by @angela495 Hope you enjoy this one!

You had to buy some outfits for your drama club. Why did you volunteer to get some? Oh, you didn't. You got randomly selected. Luckily, Meloetta was there to help you. He was perfection in singing and practically anything on stage when needed. As you two tried on costumes, you took turns picking the next outfit. What could go wrong?

"AHH!!!" You were falling off a ladder.
"(Y/N)!" Meloetta ran and caught you.
"...huh? Ahh!!!" You squirmed around, trying to break free from whoever caught you (you didn't see Meloetta's face).
"Hey, hey! It's just me!" He attempted to calm you down by singing. You recognized the rhythm of the music.
"...hmm..." Your anxiety slowly soothed away until you relaxed in his arms.
"Feeling better now?" He close his eyes and smiled as he continued his light song.
"...uh yeah. Can you put me down now?" Your face slowly reddened.
"Sure."

You got back on your feet. When you looked up, Meloetta was dressed as a knight, as your attire resembled a nicely dressed ranch girl. (Kinda like Malon as an adult from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. If you don't know who that is, this is her.)

When you thought that moment was over, it was just getting started

When you thought that moment was over, it was just getting started. You and him heard clapping from the opposite side of the aisle.

"Bravo, bravo! Excellent improv! I didn't know you had it in you to be the damsel in distress at this moment, (Y/N)!" Your drama club leader appeared out of nowhere.
"Mr./Ms. (T/N) that wasn't a skit! I actually slipped on the ladder and Meloetta saved me!" You retorted.
"Oh my, an authentic performance! And Meloetta serenading you to serenity was masterfully done!" He/she (it? xD) completely ignored what you said.
"Mr./Ms. (T/N) is really lost in his/her world this time." Meloetta pointed out.
"Noooooo..." You said in a sarcastic voice.
"Besides that, I wouldn't mind helping you out like that again." He truthfully said.
"Really?"
"Excellent! You two will have the lead roles in the next play!" (T/N) came back to their senses.
"What?!" You and Meloetta said in unison.
"Yep! A female commoner being swept off her feet by a gallant prince on his trusted steed. I can see it now!" They go back to their own world.
"Huh." You took a minute before giving up trying to understand your teacher's alternate universe.
"Yeah." Meloetta couldn't fathom it either.
"Well, I'm gonna take the rest off the day off. See ya later, my prince." You walked out of the store.
"B-bye." His blood rushed to his cheeks.
"So, who has the money I gave the two of you to pay for the props?" (T/N) asked.
"Oh! I think I have... (YYYYY/NNNNN) WAIIIIT!!!!"