Houndoom X Male Reader: School Promise

(Y/N) - Your Name
(P/S) - Preferred Subject (Math, Science, History, etc.)
(F/L) - Favorite Lunch
(F/D) - Favorite Dinner
LEMON WARNING FOR LATER!!! I'll write a non lemon ending then the lemon ending.

High school wasn't so bad for you. You passed all your classes, made a lot of friends, and you had a lot of fun, but something always felt off. You don't know why, but you felt different around Houndoom. He was one of the popular guys in school, so you tried to not get in his way. You thought it was his horns on the top of his head and his sharp teeth. You had a few classes with him and you two were cool with each other, but not necessarily friends. The last few weeks he's been sitting next to you, making that feeling stronger. Today was just another day. You were moving your books from your locker, until Houndoom came by.

"Hey (Y/N)." He greeted.
"Hey Houndoom! I thought your locker was on the other side of the school." You were caught off guard.
"Well it broke, kinda. I went to the counselor and they gave me the locker next to you." He explained.
"Oh. See you later then." You closed your locker and started to leave.
"(Y/N) wait! I mean I want to ask you something." He shouted and speed walked to you.
"Yeah?" You stopped and turned around slowly.
"I was wondering you could help me out with (P/S). I need to bring my grades up to stay in my sports club." He asks.
"Shouldn't you ask one of your friends first?" You questioned him, not trusting him.
"We're friends." He stated.
"We rarely talk." You countered.
"We have a couple of the same classes."
"That's just a coincidence."
"Come on (Y/N)! Please help me out!" He grabs your shoulders and shakes you lightly. You flinched a little at his touch.
"A-All right, alright. When do you want me to help?" You gave up fighting.
"Whenever I get out from practice. Wanna stop by after school?" He offered.
"Sure I guess." You replied.
"Ok then! See ya later!" He flashes you a smile before running to class.

~at lunch~
You went to the cafeteria for your lunch period. When you got to where you usually sat, Houndoom was next to your seat with two trays of (F/L).

"Hey! I got us some food!" He waved to you.
"Houndoom? I thought you would be with your friends." You sat down next to him.
"I am with a friend." He smiles a bit.
"Ok. What are you doing here?" You start were getting a little nervous.
"So practice is gonna take a lot longer than I thought it would be. I don't want to waste your time waiting for me to finish, so I thought maybe we can meet up at my place tonight." He explains.
"Oh. Where's your house?" You asked.
"Give me your phone for a minute."

He took out his phone and he put his number in your phone. Using your phone he texted his phone and got your number.

"There we go! My number is in your phone. I'll text you my address and you can come over." Houndoom hands you back your phone.
"Alright then."

The rest of the period you two ate and got to know each other better. You discovered that Houndoom was a Pokemon before he became human. While talking, you felt a lot more comfortable with Houndoom. You finish eating and you and Houndoom went to your next class together.

~timeskip~
It seemed like an eternity waiting for Houndoom to text you. You did all of your assignments and even played some games.

'Maybe he forgot.' You thought.
*beep, beep*
"Huh?" You read the message.
"I'm done! You can come now!" You packed up the things you needed and went to his house.

You got to his house. He lives closer than you thought. You were about to knock on the door until a younger boy opened it. He looked like a smaller version of Houndoom, except he didn't have horns like him.

"You're (Y/N) right?" He asked.
"Yeah. Who are you?" You questioned.
"I'm Houndoom's younger brother, Houndour. Come in." You came into the house.
"Houndoom should be upstairs. I'll text him you're here." Houndour told you.
"Where are you going?" You asked.
"Going out with a few friends." He left.