Reshiram X Reader: School Dance

(Y/N) - Your Name
(B/F/N) - Best Friend Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
As I said, the non-lemon version is here! This version was requested by @queen_gigi2308 after supposedly dying inside when she read the lemon version. xD This part and the next part will be school themed since school is almost back again (At least for me). I've been working on another part before this was requested, so expect another part up soon after this one! Hope you enjoy and not die this time!!! xD

The prom, probably the biggest event in high school, was almost here. You desperately wanted to go, but no one has asked you yet, and you didn't want to go alone. You sighed as you slowly closed your locker. You turned around and see Reshiram, probably the most handsome guy in the school, walked by. All the girls swooned as he walked. One of them passed out of his gorgeousness. You daydreamed of dancing with him, until the bell rang signaling to go to class.

~timeskip to lunch~
Eating lunch with (B/F/N) always cheered you up. He/she made you laugh all the time. From stuff that happened long ago or stuff that just happened, he/she made you die of laughter.

"Oh my god (B/F/N) stop! I don't think I can take another one!" You said in between laughs.
"This is the last one! I promise!" (B/F/N) showed you this.

(I died when I read this xD)

"Oh my god! Best autocorrect moment ever!" You fell onto the floor laughing.
"I know right?!" (B/F/N) laughed into the table.

On the floor, you see someone walking towards your table. You got up and you didn't believe your eyes. Reshiram was right in front of you.

"Reshiram?!" You nearly fell back down, but Reshiram caught you.
"Ooo. Prince Charming is here to pick up his lady." (B/F/N) whispered to you.
"Shut it." You whispered back. Reshiram helped you up.
"So (Y/N). Did anyone ask you out to the dance yet?" Reshiram asked.
"No. Why?" You didn't even know why he was here in the first place.
"Would you like to go to the dance with me?" All the girls turned around, hoping that question was for them.
"Yes! I mean, I would love to." You agreed. (B/F/N) gave you the thumbs up on that save.
"Great! See you then!" He walked away happily.
"Is this a  dream?" You asked (B/F/N).
"Nope, it's a dream come true for you though!" He/she answered.
"Oh my god!!! What should I wear? When should I come? Should I take pictures? IM FREAKING OUT!!!"
"Chill (Y/N)! After school, we're gonna go see what you'll wear. I'll even pay for it!" (B/F/N) offered.
"You're the best!" You hugged him/her.

~timeskip to mall~
You and (B/F/N) went to the mall for the dance. You decided to get a (F/C) strapless dress.

"How do I look?" (B/F/N) stared at you for a moment.
"You're ready." You bought the dress.

~timeskip to prom~
(B/F/N) drove and dropped you off to the dance since he/she wasn't going.

"If anything goes wrong or when you feel like going home, call me and I'll pick you up. Have fun!" He/she drove away.

You entered the school. It was a very lively and fun place to be. You looked around for Reshiram, but you couldn't find him. After 15 minutes of searching, you were about to call (B/F/N) to drive you home. You went to the exit and was going to take out your phone until you saw Reshiram. He had on a white tuxedo with a black tie and a two red roses in his shirt pocket.

"Sorry I'm late! I just needed to find the best rose for you." He hands you the rose and you attach it onto your dress.
"Thanks Reshiram!" You hugged him.
"Now then, may I have this dance, (Y/N)?" Reshiram held out his hand to you.
"Gladly." You took his hand and went inside the dance room.

Everyone cleared a path and a space for the two of you as you and Reshiram walked into the room. Some girls were happy for you, some were jealous, while some didn't care. You didn't notice as you tried to look your best. The music starts playing and Reshiram begins. You didn't have much experience dancing, but Reshiram guide you at every step. Once you start getting the rhythm, your moves radiated grace and elegance. After that, some pairs started dancing too. You were enjoying this night with Reshiram. After an hour, the DJ puts on the slow dance music. Everyone was closing the gaps between one another as Reshiram held you closer. You held him gently as you went with the flow. To wrap up the experience, Reshiram tilted you face up until you were making eye contact with him. He then leaned down and softly  plants a kiss on your lips. You blushed as red as the rose on your dress. He then whispers into your ear:

"Thank you for joining me, my love."