Hypno X Reader: Fantasy or Reality?

(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color

You had Hypno for over a few months, but a week ago he turned human. You knew Hypno loved to eat dreams in his diet, but after the first time he did it you couldn't sleep for more than 10 minutes without waking up and checking if Hypno was nearby. It's been a few weeks now and Hypno is starting to suffer. You didn't know he needed to eat dreams to live.

"Ughhhh..." Hypno was resting on the bed.
"Hypno, I'm so sorry. I didn't know dreams were a necessity to you." You sat down next to him, holding is hand.
"It's alright (Y/N). I don't want to, *cough* hurt you again." Hypno looked into your watery (E/C) eyes. You were silent for a while until you had an idea.
"Eating a dream will make you feel better, or at least help you recover, right?" You wiped your eyes.
"I... I suppose."
"Then do it." You said nervously.
"What?! You can't be serious (Y/N)!" Hypno argued.
"I don't want you to die because of me! Do it!" You yelled and got his pendulum into his hand.
"But you know what happens if I eat your dreams!"
"I DON'T CARE!" You were crying. Hypno thought about your outburst.
"If you really want to, lift your head up."

Hypno starts swinging his pendulum. You stared and followed each motion. He then uses Hypnosis and you fall asleep. Hypno mentally prepared himself to fight his savage desire of feasting on your dreams before entering it.

~in (Y/N)'s dream~
Hypno entered (Y/N)'s dream. He saw her and the dream version of himself at the park sitting on the bench. Hypno took the place of his dream counterpart as (Y/N) puts her head on his shoulder.

"Hypno, I which I could've faced my fears sooner." You say sadden.
"Why is that, (Y/N)?" He wraps an arm around you to comfort you.
"I've been scared of your power ever since you accidentally bit my head a little."
"I promise that won't happen again. I lost control and I'm sorry." He felt bad about it.
"I know. I forgive you. And I love you." You pull him down and gave him a kiss.

You then woke up to you kissing Hypno. You pulled back and blushed. Hypno wakes up and pets your (H/C) locks.

"I love you too." Hypno kisses you softly.You realize his voice sounds normal.
"You're feeling better?" You asked.
"Yes. That dream fulfilled my appetite, but our love healed me completely."

After that night, you were comfortable letting Hypno eating your dreams once a week, but only if he kissed you goodnight and cuddled you to sleep afterwards.