Manectric X Reader: Loyalty to Royalty

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part was requested by @Bluewolf234 Hope you enjoy!

Some say having a dog is mankind's best friend. This was very true for you when you got Manectric. Actually, you had him as an Electrike first, then he evolved to Manectric. But one day you were taking him out for your usual morning walk and became a human right before your eyes. You came home to your adoptive parents (in this story you're adopted) and told them what happened. They didn't mind his change as long as he behaved. He didn't speak a lot being a human. In fact, he rarely spoke at all throughout the time you knew him. You were walking with him, hoping to trigger any kind of reaction from him.

"Manectric?" You start. All he did was look at you.
"You know, I feel like we can understand each other despite your lack of words." You stopped and looked deeply into his blaze orange eyes.
"I guess what I'm trying to say is..."
"PRINCESS!!!"

Three people ran up to you and Manectric. You got startled, so instinctively Manectric stood in front of you. He looked ready to attack. The first person to approach the two of you was a man that looked like some kind of knight.

"Princess (Y/N)! Thank the heavens you're safe and sound!" He rejoiced.
"Who are you. And how do you know my name?!" You questioned.
"My lady, you've been mistakenly taken away from your kingdom back in (insert location here). We were sent by the queen to search for you. Many soldiers traveled by land, sea, even the sky in hopes to locate you." The second person joined in. She looked like a cleric or doctor.
"Oh my! You grew up to be a beautiful woman (Y/N) my darling!" The oldest woman remarked, giving you a firm embrace.
"Excuse me?" You questioned, lightly pushing the woman away.
"Oh. Well it's understandable you don't know me. I'm Queen (insert name here) and I'm your mother." She proudly said.

Before you could say anything else, the knight put you on a horse and it galloped away from Manectric. You couldn't hear him calling your name  from panic because you didn't know how to ride a horse.

"Don't worry Lady (Y/N)! This noble steed wouldn't harm a fly!" The knight said.
"Take me back now!" You shouted.
"We want you to experience the life you should have had and to come home!" The Queen answered.
"NOOOOOO!!!"

~night~
You were practically held captive in the Queen's castle. Lying facedown on the bed, you tear up. You were surrounded by your so called "family" and felt completely out of place.

"I want to go home. I want Manectric here..." You cried into the pillow, thinking you won't be able to go back to your old life.

As you continued, you hear a voice from below. A voice you thought you would never hear. You looked down the balcony and find him. Without hesitation you jumped off and landed on top of him, catching him off guard. He then led you out of the castle and drove back to your real home. When you got back, you kissed him.

"I wanted to do that since this morning." You said as you embraced him.
He looked deeply into your eyes and kissed your forehead. You giggled as he blushed.
"Love you too, Manectric."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday! Now the usual drawing of the Pokemon of this story:

"---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday! Now the usual drawing of the Pokemon of this story:

See you next time in whatever I make next!