Eevee X Overprotective Reader: Roads to Nowhere

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/N) - The Hunter's Name
Finally found the motivation to write again! This part was requested by @HiddenHunter11702 Hope you enjoy and sorry for the wait!

"(Y/N) I know what I'm doing!"
"Eevee you don't! Watch out for that kid!!!"

Eevee drifted from the child to the grassland. You took control and successfully stopped before crashing into the barn.

"Jesus Christ! Clearly you're not ready to drive!" You scolded as you switched places with her.
"WHAT?! I couldn't drive calmly with you yelling at me on where to go!"
"You were gonna drive into the river!"

The hunter, (H/N), rode in front of the car on a horse. He jumps off and goes up to Eevee.

"What's up Eves? Wanna ride on my steed?" He smirked.
"In your dreams, punk."

You drove away from that douche, but came back for the horse.

"You're not gonna suffer because of this low life. Eevee, you're riding."
"Yay! Giddy-up!!!" She galloped gallantly.
"Damn you can really ride that..." The horse kicks him.
"Good girl! Kick that pig again." The horse stomped on where the sun doesn't shine.

~later~
"You're not ever going out with him, ever. Got it?"
"Of course not! He's not as classy as me!"
"Said the girl who singled handedly destroyed a rack of baby back ribs."
"Shut up. But can we keep her? She gets me." The horse nuzzled against Eevee's face.
"Sure. I'll find room in the stables."
"Yay!" She jumps and bear hugs you to the ground.
"I need to be standing up to do that, Eevee."
"Oh right!"

She hops off you and you get the horse. Leading the horse to the stables, you cleared out a space where a lot of tools were scattered.

"Eevee never liked putting stuff back." The horse snickered.
"That prick probably didn't even give you your own room. Definitely doesn't groom you. Do you want me to brush your hair?" The horse nodded.

Midway through the grooming session, you hear the gun cock of a shotgun.

"Gimme back my horse." (H/N) demanded.
"Why should I? She's much happier here." The horse whips its hair in agreement.
"You want your land to be sent to hell?" He takes out a lighter.
"Well you're a murderer of etiquette, I already know you're a demon, why not add arson to your death sentence?" You grinned.
"You know what? How about I just...!"
"Howdy asshole!"

Eevee ran (H/N) over with the car.

"Thank god! You actually hit someone you were supposed to for once!"
"Your welcome jerk!" She gracefully hopped out.
"Help... me..." (H/N) pleaded.
"Shut up! You're not bleeding, you're fine." Eevee yelled.
"That's my girl!" You kiss her in the cheek. She blushes.
"Don't drive my car without me again!"
"Oh come on!"