Umbreon X Reader: Moon Drip

(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color

In the night, the full moon illuminated a path to somewhere. You followed the trail until you came upon a cliff. Beyond the cliff, a sparkling lake shined with moonlight. In the sky, many stars twinkled up above.

"You like this view too?" A feminine voice asked.
"Who's there?" You looked around, but didn't see anyone.
"My apologies, I'm over here." A yellow light glowed and approached you. Then you see a woman with glowing rings on her body.
"Oh. Who are you?" You asked her.
"I'm Umbreon. What's your's?"
"I'm (Y/N)."
"(Y/N), a splendid name. Mind if I join you?"
"Not at all."

Umbreon takes a seat next to you as you and her continued stargazing. She then stops to look at you.

"Have you ever noticed how your hair shines at night?" Umbreon asked you.
"No. Why?"
"Because the moonlight enhances your (H/C) hair's color and luster. And your (E/C) eyes absorbs the rays and make them sparkle." Her scarlet eyes lock with your (E/C) pair.
"Really? Because your eyes do that too." Her rings start to glow. "Why are your rings glowing?"
"Nothing! I mean don't worry about it." She blushes.
"Well it's breathtaking to witness." You complemented.
"Really?" She asked.
"Yes."
"Wow. You're a really nice guy. I have to get back home now." She gets up.
"Why?"
"My sister, Espeon, goes into a frenzy to find me if I'm not back by morning."
"Oh well. It was nice meeting you." You said.
"Will you be back again tomorrow?" She asked.
"Yep."
"See you tomorrow night then." She then leaves.

~next night~
You came back the next night to see Umbreon. This time, she was there first.

"Good evening Umbreon!"
"Nice to see you again (Y/N)!" You sat down next to her.
"Did you make it back to your house in time?"
"Just barely. She woke up early and started to go crazy. I quickly jumped through the kitchen window and pretended I was getting ready to make breakfast." You laughed.
"Wow! I wished I was there to see that!" She laughs with you.
"You want to know something (Y/N)?" She asked you seriously.
"What?"
"The reason why my rings glowed the the other night..." Her rings shine again, she blushes and freezes up.
"...Go on."
"Is because, I um, like you." She gets a little closer to you.
"Really Umbreon? Because you shine brighter than any star~" You kiss her as in saying you love her too.

It may have been just you, but you could've sworn you saw some water Pokemon leap out of the water as you kissed Umbreon.