Typhlosion X Reader: Charismatic Chemistry

(Y/N) - Your Name
(B/N) - Brother's Name
This part was requested by @Nightfuries10 Hope you enjoy!

College was lit. Sure, the lectures are boring, but it could be fun. The teacher was usually late or didn't even show up, so you and your classmates joked around for like half the day. You would spend some time at your dorm, rushing through work, drawing, playing games, stuff like that. As you walked around campus, you always pass by Typhlosion. To you, he looked sexy with his tan, nearly sand colored, shirt, a black overcoat, black pants, and his messy black hair. His fire themed scarf was also a nice touch to his appearance too. You would steal a quick glance at him before looking straight ahead to go to another place. Today, you had chemistry. With a partner, you had to mix a few chemicals together at specific times, heat them up, and then stir it to get a new solution. Your partner? Typhlosion.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Typhlosion came and sat next to you.
"Hey Typhlosion." You greeted softly.
"Why are you talking like that?" He questioned.
'Cause a freaking hot guy it my partner' You thought.
"Do you think we can do this?" You doubted your abilities with science stuff in general.
"Don't worry about it. As long as I don't set campus on fire, we'll be fine." He grinned.

You two started the assignment. You mixed in Chemicals A and B, and Typhlosion heated it quickly with his Fire type abilities. Next, you stirred it, then added Chemical C and stirred it some more. Heating it some more, Typhlosion finished the solution. You watched in amazement how he could summon fire to his fingertips and not get burned.

"Ok class! If you've done it right, your solution will turn red when I put a drop of this enzyme in. If not, a different color will appear." Your professor said.

The professor put a drop of enzyme in each group's solutions. Some turned a faint red (almost pink), while others turned purple or sickly green. When your solution was tested, it turned a blazing red.

"Well done, (Y/N) and Typhlosion!" The professor said.
"Told you we could do it." Typhlosion wrapped an arm around you. Your face turned into the solution's color.

After class ended, your older brother gave you a call.

"Yo (Y/N). How was your day?"
"Hey (B/N). It's good so far. Passed a Chemistry lab." You answered.
"With who?"
"Typhlosion."
"Huh."
"What do you mean 'huh'?"
"I think more than chemicals are brewing up." You could sense (B/N) smirking on the other line.
"(B/N)!" You blushed.
"Just go for it. I know you like him."
"H-How?!"
"You talk in your sleep." You mentally face palmed.
"B-But... What if he doesn't like me back?" You whispered.
"Turn around."
"What?"
"I said turn around."

You turned and saw (B/N) and Typhlosion next to a tree on campus.

"Typhlosion?! How long you've been there?!" Your blush got harsher than back in class.
"The whole thing?" He said, more like a question.
"He likes you, you like him, a little planning, and here we are." Your brother smiled a little.
"B-But, but..."
"I love you, (Y/N)." Typhlosion kisses you gently. You pulled back; your lips feeling very warm.
"I-I love you too, Typhlosion."
"And this is gonna be a keeper." You and Typhlosion saw the picture of the two of you kissing on his phone.
"(B/N)!!!!!!" You and Typhlosion chased your brother to delete the photo.