Latias X Reader: Memorial Art

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part was requested by @Takedown427 Hope you enjoy!

Paris, London, France, England in general was a beautiful place with the right weather. Usually, it would be sunny one minute, then raining or cloudy the next. Today, fortunately, it was fairly sunny with just the right amount of clouds. You were in a drawing mood, so you got some art supplies and scouted for a good place to sketch. You were passing by some cherry trees when you heard someone.

"Excuse me?" You turned around and saw a girl.

She had silver hair with red at the tip, a red-white dress with blue highlights, gold amber eyes and a pink white flower in her hair. With the cherry tree background, she was beautiful and elegant.

"Um, hello?" The girl starts to blush in embarrassment.
"Yes?" You broke out of your trance.
"I was wondering if you were an artist? If you are, can you draw a portrait of me?" She asked softly.
"Oh! Of course!"

You lead her to a pleasant, more comfortable, area to draw. You felt a little awkward after not talking to the girl. Heck, you didn't even know her name! You thought you should ask.

Latias' POV
I've been looking at him for awhile. He's so cute! How did I even speak?! With a guy like that, I thought I would've not been able to say a word correctly. Maybe I should have more confidence...

"So what's your name?"
"Huh?!" I snapped out of my thoughts.
"I said what's your name?"
"Um, Latias." I really needed to speak louder.
"Can you say that again?" He stopped drawing and looked directly at me.
"Latias." I said louder.
"That's a cool name. I'm (Y/N)."

Oh my god. He's so looks like a (Y/N)! I wonder how the drawing is looking. Maybe I should ask.

"Um, (Y/N)?"
"Yeah?"
"How is it going? The drawing, I mean..." I can't speak today!
"Just a little longer ok?" He smiled.
"Alright!"

Waiting for another five minutes felt like an eternity. Thankfully, (Y/N) gave me the "ok" to see it. It was beautiful. The idea of me sitting near some cherry trees sounded simple, but seeing it on paper and it being made right in front of you was a lot more touching. It was me, just sitting there, but with the blossoms falling around me, like falling snow.

"Wow, this is..." I stood there, speechless.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Like it? I love it!" I finally spoke clearly.
"Great! Well then, goodbye!" He got up, but I held his arm.
"Wait! I mean, c-can I-I see you, again?" I blushed brighter than the sun.
"Of course. I can't wait." He smiles and leaves.

Being able to see him again, well... I just love him already.