Buneary X Reader: An Adorable Bunny

(Y/N) - Your Name
The first of four parts requested by @angela495 Hope you enjoy this one!

Autumn was here as a cool breeze blew by. To make some extra money, you decided to rake some leaves. Since leaves keep falling everyday, it was a pretty good job. To help you, you asked your neighbor Buneary, a cute brown bunny/human Pokemon, to help you rake. Today was the dawn of a new day.

"Hm, hm, hm..." You hummed as you walked with Buneary to the next house.
"You sure are excited to do work, (Y/N)." He teased.
"Shut up! It's a pretty easy job, and luckily the people are too lazy to clean it up themselves." You retorted.
"Riiiiight." His ears slowly swung to one side as he smirked.
"Aww man, I forgot my scarf. It supposed to be colder than usual today." You muttered.
"Here." Buneary wrapped his yellow-brown patterned scarf. It was fluffy with his warmth still lingering on the cotton.
"Um, thanks."
"No problem. We're here."

You two got to the house. The front yard and backyard was covered in a blanket of autumnal leaf colors: Yellow, orange, red, and light brown. You went to the backyard, grabbed your rake and made leaf piles, while Buneary cleaned up the front.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He shouted.
"What?!" You yelled back.
"Whoever makes the biggest pile wins all the money from this house!"
"Your on!"

You weren't gonna lose that money. Your heart raced with adrenaline from competitiveness. When you finished, your pile resembled a giant flame ever burning. Your checked Buneary's side.

"Hey Bunearrryyy~ Check out what I, oh my god."

His pile was a flattened version of himself in his Pokemon form. Like him, you thought it was cute. But, one thing came to mind...

"I WIIIIIIIN!!!!!" You jumped up and down with triumph.
"Damn, that looks nice. It's like an inferno!" He praise.
"Yep! Let's play!"

You pushed him into the pile and jumped on top of him. You didn't expect him to pull you closer into a hug.

"Wha-?! Hey! Let go!" You tried wiggling out, but barely. It was more like adjusting than struggling.
"Hey, you're tickling me!" He chuckled.
"Hmph." You blushed and pouted.
"So cute~" He adjusted you into a cuddling position.
"...fine. Just for a few minutes."

You secretly liked this, A LOT. You two did finish your work, got cash, and a opportunity to feel Buneary's soft clothes and hair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whew! Finally got a part up since like the beginning of October! I still got a long way to go before taking anymore requests. I'll keep working as hard as I can, whenever I can. Thanks for all of your support!