Latios X Reader: Azure Dreams

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/M) - Favorite Movie
This is a continuation of the Latios X Reader: Azure Skies. This part is will be a lemon, as for their request. The usual, this is a warning and I'll write a warning before the mature content begins. If you don't like reading this kind of stuff, please don't force yourself to read it, unless you really want to. For everyone else, enjoy!

Ever since the first kiss from Latios, you always looked forward to flying with him. You flew through a lot of places together. From your house to Japan, London, Germany, the US, Mexico, and so many more. You called upon Latios using the stone. Mere seconds later, he came flying through the window.

"Hey (Y/N)! Wanna fly again?" Latios greeted with a small smile.
"I thought maybe we could spend a little time together in my house, instead of flying for today." You stated.
"Oh. So what do you wanna do?" He asked curiously.
"Maybe go to the park? A game?" You were thinking of other stuff couples do.
"How about watch a movie?" He brought up.
"Sure!"

You and Latios looked up a bunch of movies to watch. You decided on (F/M) and to watch it in your room. Halfway through the movie, you wanted to take his hand into yours, but you accidentally went too far and grazed his crotch.

"(Y-Y/N)?!" Latios blushed.
"S-Sorry! I didn't mean to!" Your face was covered in embarrassment.
"(Y/N), I think I kinda liked that?" Latios said, confused.
"Really?"

LEMON START! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!
You lightly traced his special part again as you felt movement down there. By the time you've realized what you were doing, Latios was ready to play. He pinned you down to the bed and roughly kisses you all over.

"L-Latios?!" You were caught off guard by his sudden actions.
"I wanted to do this for awhile, (Y/N)~"

You gazed into his deep red eyes to see them overflowing with desire. He takes off your shirt and kissed your stomach. You felt it was a little unfair he was on top, so you flipped yourself up and tore off his shirt, revealing some bulky abs. Getting into the experience more, you roughly kiss him and massaged his upper body. Soft moans could be heard from you and Latios. Without you noticing, he unclipped your bra and was fondling your breast. You wanted more and more. You went lower, took off his pants and starting sucking him. He moaned and groaned, enjoying every little movement he felt down there.

"Mmm~ So good~" You whispered into his ear.
"I'll take you sky high~"

Latios took off your shorts and panties. He got you into position before entering you. With quick transitioning, he thrusted in you. He kept pounding you faster and faster. So much, in fact, you were seeing stars. You didn't want him to pull out, but you were getting close to climaxing.

"I'm getting close, (Y-Y/N)!"
"K-Keep it in!"

At the same time, you two released your juices. Not even saying anything else, you two fell asleep.