Lucario X Reader: Heartseeker

(Y/N) - Your Name
(A/C) - Aura Color
This part was requested by @Zoomer_chan and @Nightfuries10 Hope you both enjoy!

Aura. Everyone has some type of aura. But only a select few can truly sense it. Lucario is part of that selection. He saw all kinds of auras. Anger, guilt, sadness, envy, relaxation. One aura intrigued him the most. This (A/C) was drawing Lucario's attention. That same (A/C) hue of energy was your own. You were wandering around town, just browsing what kinds of stores and places there are. During these walks, you wondered if there was a way to sense people's true intentions. Your wish may become an reality.

~at the library~
You went to the library for a few reasons:
1. You wanted to do some research.
2. It was a nice and quiet place.
3. It was air conditioned, and it was hot as hell outside.

At the same time, Lucario was close to pinpointing your location. Your (A/C) spirit turned a lighter shade, meaning you felt comfortable wherever you are. He followed where your aura got stronger, meaning he was getting closer. Your presence was inside the library. He entered and saw you. His face was completely flushed for a moment.

'Amazing. A gorgeous girl, being in a library. I thought she would be at parties or something.' Lucario thought to himself.

He approached you as you were reading a book. He tapped your shoulder and you turned around.

"Hey." Lucario greets.
"Hi!" You said, cheery.
"Your interested in auras, aren't you?" He looked at the book you were reading.
"Yeah. It sounds stupid, but I just wanna know, you know?" You didn't think you were making sense.
"I get it. Give me your hand for a minute."

Lucario took your hand and you instantly saw multiple colors around people.

"Is this aura?" You asked in awe.
"Yeah. You still don't who I am?" He asked.
"No idea." You were lost in amazement in the vibrant colors.
"I'm Lucario. The Aura Pokemon." He smiled sweetly.
"So, you can see this? Everyday? Everywhere?" You wondered.
"Yep. I can teach you to use this power, if you'll be my girlfriend." He smirked.
"Slow down tiger. But, I am interested in learning this."
"Fine. We'll work it out later." He winked at you.

~a month later~
Later on you started your training. You hiked up mountains, mediated by lakes, read more books, etc. You stopped to rest.

"So, how was today's hike?" Lucario asked, drenched in sweat.
"Really... really... tiring." You were looking through his soaked shirt to see his impressive six pack. They were shining? No, it's under his shirt.
"Are you, glowing?" Lucario was surrounded in the faint veil of energy. It was a sky blue color.
"What color do you see?"
"A sky or light blue. Wait, it's turning a little, pink?" You weren't sure if what you've been seeing was real or not. It faded away seconds later.
"You're getting it. You're getting it! You saw my aura!" He praised.
"Really?" You were still comprehending what just happened.
"Yep!" His aura was visible again. It was an intense red.
"Lucario, thanks."
"No problem."

He hugged you. Within his embrace, your auras merged for a moment. Your (A/C) spirit and his blue energy formed a heart shape, bursting forth a new beginning of passion and romance.