Leafeon X Reader: Forest Tailor

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color

The leaf princess, the forest queen, the lady of the woods, you've heard all the names. You thought these stories were just that, stories. You go to the woods to find this so called "princess". After a long day of searching, you didn't find anyone but some forest Pokemon. You decided to sleep for the night.

~next morning~
You woke up to see a a huge sparkling lake with some Water and Grass type Pokemon playing around. You thought to yourself you must be dreaming since to slept in a dark forest with trees everywhere. You see a girl sewing something next to you.

"You're awake already? With the why you snore, I thought you would still be asleep for another hour." She says.
"I don't snore." You said a little sleepy.
"Riiiiiiight." She says sarcastically.
"Where am I?" You asked annoyed.
"You're in the center of the forest. I dragged you here and made you some new clothes!" The girl showed you a forest themed color shirt and pants.
"Oh. Thanks!" You went behind a tree and tried out the forest clothing.
"What do you think?" She asked.
"It's a little tight/loose, but other than that it's pretty good!" You replied.
"Alright! Now if you wear those clothes while your in the forest, the Pokemon here will lead you here or to me." She stated.
"Ok then. Who are you?" You questioned yourself why you didn't ask her name at the beginning.
"I'm Leafeon! Some humans call me a princess or something like that, but I just like to make clothes!" She smiles.
"That's a pretty name. I'm (Y/N)." You introduced yourself.
"(Y/N), that's a name I haven't heard yet. Say, would you mind coming back here tomorrow?"
"Sure." You were about to leave until Leafeon stops you. "Is there something wrong?"
"I need your exact measurements. Stay still."

Leafeon's hand glows as a vine with marks on it came out. The vine wrapped around your waist, then your legs and all around you. As the vine stopped at a spot, Leafeon summoned a large leaf and wrote the measurements with a leaf pen. You thought that she was some kind of deity or a guardian of the forest. That thought was short lived since you remembered Leafeon was a Pokemon name. After realizing Leafeon was a Pokemon human, she finished.

"What's your favorite color?" She asks you.
"Definitely (F/C)." You replied.
"Okay! See ya tomorrow (Y/N)!"
"You too Leafeon!" You left.

~next day~
As Leafeon said, you wore the clothes she made and the forest Pokemon led you to a house. You knocked on the door and she answered.

"(Y/N)! Welcome!" Leafeon greeted.
"Hi Leafeon!" You responded.

Without warning, she pulls your arm and drags you to another room. Once inside, you see a (F/C) colored suit on the bed.

"Tada! You're now the owner of one of my suits!" Leafeon gives you the clothing.
"Thanks!" You were about to walk out of the room when a wall of vines blocked the way.
"You have something I want though!" She said in a singing voice as she walked closer to you.
"W-What would that be?" You blushed brighter and brighter as she was an inch away.
"A kiss." She kissed your cheek. "Come back anytime!" You left speechless.

After that, you had a girlfriend and got your clothes for free.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haven't uploaded in forever! My mom was dragging me all over New Jersey and Pennsylvania! School is coming around soon, so uploading parts will take longer to write. Still request and I'll make time somehow to write parts! See ya!