Salamence X Reader: School Life

(Y/N) - Your Name
(P/G/N) - Popular Girl's Name (that person you don't like)

Another day trapped in jail, well not prison jail, your school. Not much happens there except an occasional fight and annoying drama. One morning you were called to the main office. You weren't a troublemaker, but your not an angel either. Entering the office, you see the guidance counselor with a blue hair guy, with red streaks in it, with red eyes wearing a blue and red shirt and dark blue jeans. You had to admit, he's hot. And all the girls will be all over him.

"Ah (Y/N)! Can you show this young man where his classes are?" The counselor asked.
"Sure." You respond. You leave with the guy. You looked at his schedule and showed him the school.
"So who are you?" You looked up to him since he was a little taller than you.
"Salamence. You?"
"(Y/N). So you're a human Pokemon?"
"Yep." He stretched his red wings out.
"Why go to school then? You can fly and be free!" You questioned.
"Cause I wanted to."
"Why though?"
"My trainer used to leave me at home while she went to school. I wanted to see what's here, so here I am."
"Where's your trainer then?"
"She got rid of me when I turned human. She didn't want a Pokemon that really wasn't a Pokemon." His eyes looked angry, but pained at the same time.
"Oh. Well how about you and I be friends?" You asked.
"Why would you was to be friends with a freak like me?" He questioned.
"One: You're awesome, not a freak. Two: We have a lot of the same classes together. Three: I've been here longer than you, so if you need help getting somewhere or something is bothering you, you can tell me." You said with a smile.
"Sure, and thanks. You're the first human to not freak out, let alone become friends." Salamence scratched behind his head and lightly blushed.
"No problem. Let's go to class now. You should hide your wings in school though." You told him.
"Right." After his wings disappeared, you took him to your first period class.

~three months later~
School was a lot more interesting now that Salamence was with you. As you suspected, a lot of the girls had a crush on him. One of the popular girls, (P/G/N), kept an eye on him since his first day. (P/G/N) talked with Salamence a few times to make him think she was a sweetheart, but she was rude and stuck up in reality. She would get extremely jealous when Salamence would make any contact with you. Whether he said "hi" to you, ask you a question or he sat next to you in class, she would look at you with hate and envy. While you were going to your next class, (P/G/N) cuts you off and blocked the way.

"Hey (Y/N)!" She said in a really fake happy voice.
"What do you want (P/G/N)?" You asked annoyed. She was going to make you late if she's going to talk for a while.
"Listen up, (Y/N). Salamence is my property. I don't know why he likes to hangout with you, but it's gonna stop today, or else." She threatened in her normal snobby voice.
"Or what?" You said teasingly.
"Or I'm gonna tell him the only reason you hang around with him is that you feel sorry for him and you became friends with him out of pity." She said with a ugly smirk.
"He wouldn't believe that." You chuckled as if it was a joke.
"Oh yes he will." She said.
"No I won't." (P/G/N) looked up to see a pissed off Salamence.
"Sa-Salamence! Hey!" (P/G/N) said nervously.
"I'm owned by no one, especially NOT you. Now move out of the way." Due to fear, (P/G/N) moved away. "Now then, wanna walk to class together (Y/N)?"
"Sure!" Salamence wraps a arm around around waist (cause he's a badass) and the two of you walked away. You looked back and gave (P/G/N) an I-told-you-so look and smirked. She got even more angry because she now knew she couldn't have him.

After classes, Salamence took you to his home. It's more of a den than a traditional house, but you didn't want to be rude or question his lifestyle.

"So what do you think?" Salamence asked nervously. He cleaned up every inch of his home before leaving for school.
"It's really cool! You have a lot of space in here!" You stretched your arms out as Salamence's wings appeared.
"Yep! Man it feels good to have my wings out again!" He said happily.
"Do you always hide your wings?" You asked.
"Only when I go out. I thought if humans saw them, they would be terrified of me. I gotta admit though, my wings get a little sore every time I hide them." He said trying to soothe his wings.
"Hmm. I know! Lay down on your stomach." Due to curiosity, he laid down on his bed.
"Whatcha gonna do, (Y/N)?" He asked.
"I'm gonna massage your wings. Just relax." You said calmly.

As you start, Salamence tenses up, but relaxes as his sores went away. He moaned a little with joy as you went to his back to massage in between his wings. To your surprise, you chuckled and moved on to massage his back and neck.

"Ahh~ (Y/N), this feels amazing~" Salamence said softly, enjoying every touch.
"Salamence, can I tell you something?" You asked.
"What is it?" He questioned.
"You promise not to laugh?" You finish up the massage.
"Of course! You made me good as new!" Salamence sits up and stretches. You start to blush.
"I-I love you. Do you like me back?" You felt like you were about to regret saying that.
"I though you never ask." He cups your cheek and softly kisses you. Both of you blush bright red.
"Salamence." You looked at him in awe.
"Love you too. Wanna fly?" You nodded your head. He grabs you and holds you bridal style.
"Salamence!" You blushed a darker shade of red.
"I fly pretty fast, so you better hold on tight!"

Salamence then flew up and took you airborne sightseeing. You looked down and saw your town from above. It looked like it could fit in the palm of your hand. After the sunset, Salamence notices you were getting sleepy, so he held you tighter and flew back to his den. He then places you on the bed, gets in with you and pulls a blanket onto the both of you.

"Wait, I should go home." You said sleepily.
"You're exhausted and you massaged me. The least I could do is to let you sleep in my home with me." Salamence replied.
"Alright then." You petted Salamence's cheek. He leans into your touch and enjoys being petted.
"I'll fly you to school tomorrow. Goodnight, (Y/N)."
"Goodnight, Salamence." You kissed his cheek and he wrapped his arms around you before going to sleep.

As Salamence promised, he flew you to school. (P/G/N), being the sore loser of love, tries to make Salamence hers in front of you two holding hands. To answer her, he used Ember and burned a little of her hair off. You then told her she was lucky because if you said so, Salamence would've made (P/G/N) bald and charred to a crisp.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The beginning of this part was based off a day I had to show a new student around the school. Ironically, he had almost all the same classes as me, so I was showing him my route throughout the day. By his looks, girls had secret crushes on him. He liked one of the girls, so I did him a favor and got them together. They broke up, then made up, and broke up again through a year and a half. Even though he can be a little perverted, even towards me, we're still good friends. One time he called me "senpai". I laughed my ass off and he told me it was a joke, or was he hitting on me? Enough of me, what do you guys think of this part? Do you want your idea to be in the book? Just pop a request in the comments and I'll work on it as soon as I can. You can also request something for my other book, Fire Emblem Fates X Reader, if you want. Until the next part, see ya later!