Greninja X Reader: Shuriken Mastery

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part was requested by @Takedown427 Hope you enjoy!

Being a student ninja wasn't easy for you. All the other students in your class were boys and all of them thought you weren't going to pass the class. You honestly wished you switched to a more feminine classroom, but there was one thing keeping you where you are now: Greninja. He's so nice and he looked rather cute with his long pink scarf around his neck and going down to his feet. You thought he wanted to resemble his former Pokemon self. Today, you were paired up with him for shuriken practice.

"I'll go first!" You shouted.

The objective of today's practice was that the person has 30 seconds to hit the 10 targets around the training grounds as accurately as possible, while their partner is blindfolded. You barely found the targets, let alone hit them just in time. Greninja was blindfolded, so he couldn't see where you went or the targets. He blindfolded you and he went off. You counted 15 seconds in your head before he untied the blindfold. To your surprise, he hit all the targets right in the middle of the circle.

"Hmph." You pouted and crossed your arms.
"Something wrong, (Y/N)?" Greninja asks you.
"No fair. You have a lot more experience than me." You said.
"I guess. I could help you if you want!" He said happily.
"Maybe..." You held back from blushing since he's so innocent, unlike the other boys.
'He's so cute' You thought.
"Aww thanks!" You realized you said that out loud.
"Uhhhh... Wanna practice now?!" You blushed and tugged his arm back to the training grounds before he could answer.

You and Greninja trained for the day. Well, not really training, more like playing. You and him jumped from tree to tree to see who gets to the finish line first, being the camps. Then you two climbed the largest tree to see who could get to the top. So far, you two where tied; you winning the tree climb while Greninja won the race. Now, you two were going to throw shuriken to break the tie.

"Why don't we make this interesting, Greninja?" You asked.
"What do you mean, (Y/N)?" He replied, adorably clueless to what you were implying.
"Whoever can hit that branch first can make the loser do one thing without question." You winked.
"You sure you want to make that bet? Don't you remember what happened earlier?" He teased you a little.
"I-I wasn't ready for that! This time I'll win!"

You each took turns at hitting the branch. Greninja's throws were a bit off while your throws were getting close to hitting the branch. You threw another star and it almost made contact with the stick before hitting the tree trunk. Greninja goes right after you. The whole branch snaps and fell down. You stared at it for a good minute turning back to Greninja.

"You won. What do you want me to do?" You wanted to get it over with.
"Close your eyes." You did what you were told. You thought this wasn't that bad. That until he kisses you.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Both of you instantly blushed.
"Wha, why?"
"I always loved you, (Y/N). I didn't say anything because I thought the other guys would want you, but I thought I should take the chance." He confesses.
"I love you too, Greninja." You hugged him and he hugged back.

After his confession, Greninja treated you like a badass princess. You knew you weren't royalty, but you thought of him as the prince who swept you off your feet.