Charizard X Reader: Burned to a Crisp

(Y/N) - Your Name
(C/S/C) - Culinary School Name
This part was requested by @SaranoTorosaki Hope you enjoy reading!

You were a culinary student at (C/S/C). You knew how to prepare a lot of things, boil, fry, pan-sear, sauté, and especially grill. However, today you had to learn how to grill and char a steak. You had grilling mastered already, but char, not at all. Your instructor first showed the class how to properly grill and char. Then they gave everyone a steak and told everyone to copy that steak they made. The instructor made it look so easy, but it's really hard. You had to dry the steak, then put some salt and cornstarch, turn up the grill to as high as it can and start cooking. You felt like your skin was melting off as you were cooking. After you thought it was done, you had to wrap the steak in aluminum foil, put it on a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes. The instructor then tasted your steak and said you burned everything and there isn't a single drop of juice left inside the meat. You go to the park and took a walk of shame with your head down.

"Why you're so down?" A person asked.
"I can't char a steak." You said not looking up.
"I can help you with that."

You look up to see a shirtless guy with orange hair with orange horns on it, orange pants, orange and blue wings, red eyes, and a orange yellow tail with a flame on the end. You closed your eyes and slapped yourself, thinking that this guy was an hallucination created by your head. When you opened your eyes again, the guy is still there with a confused face.

"Why did you slap yourself?" He asked.
"Cause I don't think people are suppose to have horns, wings and a tail, so I hit myself to see if I was imagining things." You said honestly.
"Oh. Well that's alright then! I'm a Charizard!" He said with a goofy grin.
"..." You were staring at his chest, checking out how ripped he is.
"Hey, I'm up here." He poked your forehead, breaking your trance and coming back to reality.
"Uh, I thought Charizard were more ferocious and frightening." You said confused.
"If someone does something to anger me, then I'll rage." You got scared by the sudden sinister tone change from Charizard.
'Yep! There it is!' You thought. "So you said you can help me, right?" You asked.
"Yep! Where's your house?" Charizard smiled as he returned to his normal voice.
"Over there." You pointed in the direction your house was in.
"Then I'll take you there!"

He picks up up and starts flying. You screamed as you were lifted into the air due to a fear of heights. You tightly held onto Charizard for dear life. You then blush realizing your feeling his chest on your face. 'He's so strong' you thought. You landed and you felt safe now that you're on ground again.

"So are you ready?" Charizard asks you.
"Give me a minute." You were still recovering from what you thought was a near death experience.

~5 minutes later~
"You sure you know what your doing, right?" You asked Charizard.
"Of course! Charring is my name!"
"Wait. Chariz... Oh I get it!" The two of you laughed.

You began learning from Charizard how to perfect charring a steak. He said that your technique is right, but not your timing. Charizard told you to time yourself how long you cooked each side. You were exhausted by the time you finished. Charizard then tasted your steak.

"Personally, I like my food a little burned since I'm a Fire type, but I don't think a person would think the same way." He critiqued. You had a long way to go.

~a week later~
Okay, so it wasn't that long as you thought. You worked with Charizard the week, getting better and better each time you practiced. You fed Charizard a steak each time you finished one, so he worked out to burn it off. Each time you watched as he flexed and stretched before and after he exercised. Today was the day you redeemed yourself. You prepared the steak and served it to your instructor. They tasted the meat and gave you a perfect score. After classes, you ran back home to Charizard victoriously.

"We did it!" You shouted.
"You passed?" Charizard asked.
"Yep! And it's because of you!" You jumped on his lap and kissed him deeply. He kissed back as his tail wagged back and forth.
"That was for feeding me all that meat. This is because I love you." Charizard laid you on the couch as he kissed you passionately.
"Love you too." You leaned in and kissed him more.

It's turned into an heated make out session. That's probably the recipe for love, at least in this case.