Incineroar X Male Reader: Night of a New Moon

(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/N) - Friend Name
(C/N) - Camp Name (Crystal Lake tbh xD)
Happy Halloween! This special was requested by @SrLuigi6 Hope you all enjoy and be safe!

Looking back in this summer camp 10 years ago compared to now, it maintained its rustic appeal. The classic wooden cabins, archery range, boating docks, even the main lodge was the same as before. You remembered having so much fun here, with your friends, like (F/N) and Sylveon. Today was Halloween and everyone that went to your camp 10 years ago were invited to a costume party. You wore a (Y/C) and drove to the summer camp. (F/N) and Sylveon found you the second you walked in.

"OMG!!! You actually came!" Sylveon embraced you in a hug with her ribbon-like feelers.

She had on a dancers outfit with a royal blue sleeveless top, white pants, and black veils covering her face and looping around her arms.

"Hey Sylvie! Would've pegged you to be a princess more than a a dancer." You chuckled.
"I can dance!" She pouts for a second before laughing with you.
"So you went for a (Y/C) look." (F/N) commented.
"And you're Frankenstein's monster!"

(F/N) had the classic get-up. Green face and body paint, jet black hair, black shirt, dark brown coat, black boots, and two sterling silver bolt on each side of the neck.

"Thank god you remembered! I would've punched you in the gut if you confused those two again." (F/N) jokingly said.
"You're so mean!" You went along with it.
"But seriously, we thought you wouldn't show up." Sylvie repeated.
"Why not?"
"Because you would usually only talk with us and be more of a loner for the rest of the time." (F/N) joins in.
"Besides Incineroar..." Sylvie mumbled.
"Aww c'mon! Why would I miss a chance to see you guys again?" You didn't hear her.

You all hugged in unison. When you broke up the mini huddle, you see everyone looking up at the camp counselors up on the balcony.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" Head Counselor Alyssa was speaking.
"Welcome back to (C/N)! We all missed you and all the memories we shared together. So it's an honor having you all back together again!" Everyone cheers and applaud.

You sneaked out of the main room for a moment to adjust your costume. Arriving at your old cabin, you entered to hear a familiar voice.

"Why won't you fit the way you're suppose to?"
"Incineroar?"

He turns around to see you. He blushes and is slightly embarrassed.

"(Y/N)?! What are you doing here?!" He tried to force his costume on, but fails, leaving him shirtless.
"I wanted to fix my costume in private. What are you trying to put on...?" You couldn't help but to steal quick glances at his ripped chest.
"It's, um, suppose to be..." He trails off.
"Let me help you then. I wanna see how you'll look."

~15 mins of careful fitting and stretching later~

"There! Jesus Christ that took forever!"

Exhausted, you lay down on the bed. Incineroar looks at himself in amazement.

"How did you manage to get it on so comfortably? I've been here for hours trying to get the thing on!"

You sat up and get a good look at him. He was wearing a royal prince outfit. Red dress shirt, blue coat with a stripe across the shoulder to the hip, white pants, black shoes, and an actual rapier to complete the outfit.

"Wow! You look sexy as hell!" You practically yelled before realizing what you said.
"Wait..."
"I didn't mean to say that! I meant you look hot, no, smoking, nope, uhhhh..." You froze completely as he kissed you.
"Thank god you did. Wore it just for you."
"Um, lets get back to the party!"

You and Incineroar returned to (F/N) and Sylvie for most of the evening. When the festivities were over, you and Incineroar drove to your place. You snatched his phone and put your number in it.

"Call me sometime, milord." The both of you laughed.
"Yeah, yeah, lov-" You stopped him with a soft kiss.
"Not another word, my prince. Happy Halloween!"
"Love you too." You whispered before pulling him in your home and spending the rest of the night together.
----------------------------------------------
Any of you guys have Steam? I've watched so much Friday the 13th gameplay that I made my own and bought the game! Hopefully we can play together when I get my PC fixed. If you want, my Steam username is shadyperson123 if you want to check it out. Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween!