Arceus X Male Sorcerer Reader: Twisting Fate

(Y/N) - Your Name
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(F/F) - Favorite Food
This part was requested by @Ayano_Tateyama_87 Hope you enjoy!

Unknown POV
"Why hello there! Please, feel free to relax, stay for awhile. You don't mind if I tell you a short story, right? Great! This forbidden tale began as a case of mistaken identity that evolved into something a lot more...meaningful."

~story~ (The unknown character will be the narrator, so they won't have quotations until the end.)
Our story starts with a powerful, intellectual mage. Many hope to be his friend. Others mistaken him as a woman. Slim figure, soft (E/C) eyes, smooth (H/C) locks, and his outstanding (F/C) robes, he was ranked the devilishly handsome wizard by his female colleagues. He had a impressive work ethic and all his time being in his guild was about to pay off. Our protagonist, he's (Y/N).

"Now, our highest achieving mage, (Y/N)!" He rose to the front of the room as your headmaster summoned you.
"I, um, thank you." Despite his success, (Y/N) was very humble with his capabilities as a magician.
"With all of his achievements and accomplishments, I now promote him to a full-fledge sorcerer!"

His mentor gave him a (F/C) masters cloak, symbolizing that he had tremendous magical power. He proudly equipped the garment as it was similar to his old robes, but with a more complex design. Everyone cheered for him. All the girls were in love with him and his new look, the males clapped respectfully, and even a few boys got lost by looking at him, thinking he was a girl. After the ceremony, all of his "secret" admirers surrounded the wizard, wanting him to take one of them on a journey. Luckily, he learned a teleportation spell beforehand to get out of the situation. A veil of smoke covered him. When it vanished, he was gone. He warped to a unknown place to him. He could've sworn he transported himself to his home. He was in a cave finely lit with torches that seem to have burned for many moons.

"How did I get here?" (Y/N) questioned.
"I'm sorry for the sudden summoning, but I need your help."

Following the voice, (Y/N) saw a young guy. Thinking it was because of possibility living in the cave, the man's clothing was a mixture of a ash gray and muddy brown like color.

"Who are you, and why am I here?" Suspicion growing slowly, (Y/N) prepared to attack.
"Please relax. I didn't warp you here to attack you. I need help getting my power back."
"What power?" You seize your spell and listened.
"All I can say is my power split into many slates and I need to collect them before the world falls out of balance."
"...Just because I just got promoted, it doesn't mean I'm stupid." He was getting skeptical.
"Why would I trick a beautiful woman?"
"I'm a man." The guy briefly gives (Y/N) a blank stare before coming back to his senses.
"Please (Y/N), I need you!" The guy pleaded.
"Ugh, fine. Wait, how did you kno-"
"Great! Let's go!" The man led (Y/N) out of the cave blushing.

The duo traveled to reclaim the man's power. They journeyed through plains, plateaus, mountains, etc. For each plate they found, there was a guardian to protect them. At the beginning, (Y/N) had to do all the fighting while the mysterious guy mend all of his injuries. As (Y/N) recovered each slate, the guy obtained part of his powers. He remembered fire, water, ice, dark, and other kinds of magic. Each battle, they bonded more and more. When they recovered the final plate and before the man fully gained his power back, (Y/N) confessed to him.

"Hey. Can I tell you something?" He asked, faintly blushing.
"Yes. What is it?"
"I...love you." His blushed harshened.
"What?! How?!"
"All of these adventures and journeys! You came to me of all the people for help, even though you thought I was a girl. Each time we fought together, I felt like I've gotten closer with you. But now, with all of your power, will you leave? Will I see you again?" He turned away, fearing the guy's answer.
"I love you, too. And if I had a choice, I would stay with you. But, for now at least, I need to restore balance between multiple galaxies, dimensions, and time itself." The man turned (Y/N) around to face him.
"B-But, can you tell me your name now? Before you're gone?" His (E/C) eyes were getting watery.
"As you wish."

The man backed away from (Y/N). All of his plates appeared and floated around him. They were absorbed into his body and his body glowed with a blinding light. It fades to reveal a much more sophisticated man. What once was a ash gray muddy cloak transformed into a silk white and gold lined coat. Along with similarly colored pants and shoes, he had silvery white hair on the the surface, dark gray beneath, and a patch of gold in front. As he looked more and more, (Y/N) felt like he knew the man from before.

"Wait, your outfit and appearance in general... It can't be..." (Y/N) couldn't believe it.
"Yes, I'm Arceus, the God of Pokemon." Arceus walked closer to the astonished wizard.
"I-I-I-I didn't even dream about meeting a deity, let alone falling in love with one."
"I didn't this about falling for a human either, but here we are. And if I may..." Arceus gently kisses the sorcerer. Not wanting this to end, (Y/N) pulled him in a deeper kiss. The two cherished this mutual affection for as long as they could. When they broke the kiss, the earth beneath them started to crack.
"Wh-What's happening?!" (Y/N) held onto Arceus tightly.
"It's them."

The crack turned into a fissure, then a colossal shadow emerged from it. In the sky soon came two rifts; one pink, one blue. After that, two more giant shadows came through the rifts. The three landed on the ground and shifted into human forms. One a devil with black wings and red spikes with blood stained eyes, one wearing ocean blue clothing and wore a large diamond as a necklace, and one wearing spacial pink and violet clothing while bearing a lustrous pearl on his shoulder. They all seem to be intent on destroying one other.

"Palkia, Diagla, and Giratina?! What are they doing here?!" You shook with fear.
"Giratina was locked away in the Distortion World as punishment for nearly driving your species to extinction. Somehow, he broke free and arrived at my castle. I summoned Palkia and Dialga to help me seal him back, but he struck the Jewel of Life hidden deep within myself, scattering all my plates over your world. I told the guardians of time and space to hold him off until I recovered my powers. It looks like my luck ran out awhile ago." Arceus sighed.
"What do you mean?"
"Take a close look at Palkia's pearl."

Squinting, (Y/N) can now see the cracks present on the gem.

"Hmm..." Only Dialga has been able to scratch the pearl. I'm guessing as they were weakening Giratina, Dialga's Roar of Time struck Palkia by accident. Since this happened before, Palkia must've jumped to the conclusion that Diagla hit him on purpose like that other time. Taking advantage of this, Giratina tormented Palkia, but it only made him concentrated on taking Dialga down while defeating Giratina. Being fed up with this, Diagla wants to destroy the two of them, turning this into a Battle Royale which we are witnessing now. Arceus analyzed the situation in his mind.
"Arceus! What should we do?!" More land was crumbling away.
"Give me all the magic power you can give me. With it, I'll teleport myself and my sons away from this world, I'll seize their anger and do whatever I need to make things right." Arceus asks.
"B-But, what if it doesn't work? What if we can't see each other anymore? What if-?" (Y/N) was cut off by another kiss from Arceus. The God became enveloped in golden light.
"I will succeed. It will work and I will see you again. I'll be back, (Y/N)."
"Arceus. No matter how long, I'll always love you."
"As do I."

Arceus leapt into the chaos. The light surrounding Arceus covered the other three legendary Pokemon. When it faded, they were gone. Not knowing what he would do, (Y/N) concentrated on restoring the land to its natural state. He would then aimlessly travel around his world, praying for Arceus' safety.

~the end~
Unknown POV
"The end. How did you like it? I see. What's the wizard doing now, you ask? There are many rumors and speculations about his whereabouts. Some say he continued his life in pursuit of strengthening his magic. Others say he took a leap of absence and isolated himself from the world. My thoughts? Personally, I think the sorcerer still believes that his love will return to his world, no matter where he is. You're leaving already? Well, it's been a pleasure having you here today. Goodbye!" I bid my guest farewell.

~an hour later~
I heard a knock on my door.

"Can I hel-?" I was in a warm embrace.
"I'm sorry to make you wait so long, (Y/N)." I recognized the voice.
"Arceus... Don't ever leave me again without saying anything, ok?"
"I promise, my prince."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I tried a new approach on this part where the unknown character was actually you telling your own story about your relationship with Arceus. Who were you telling the story to within the part? That's for you to decide. Did you guys like this way of writing? I got the idea from a friend that recommended a game for me to play. Anyways, I need to get some shut-eye for school tomorrow. See you guys in the next part!