Part 2: Yandere Alolan Ninetales X Gender Neutral Reader

(Y/N) - Your Name
A handful of people wanted a part 2 of this. A few years later, here it is!

Ninetales used to fall in love at the drop of the hat. Friends, classmates, teachers, random pedestrians, men, women, her heart did not discriminate. Her targets of affection, however, realized just so ever too late the extent of her desires. One divorce here, a demolition of a small business there, everything between Ninetales and her latest victim were frozen in its wake.

"La lalalalala~ Good morning everyone!"

The kitsune skated happily across her ice rink-like floor of her dungeon of a basement. Decorated with lines of capsules of frozen beings, both human and Pokémon, along the walls, she skates to each one and gently places her hands upon them. During the interaction, a mystical mist envelopes the capsulated being, emitting vibrant colored lights as the spotlight refracts through both it and the ice. She repeats this down each row of the captured until she arrived at your crystallized form.

"Ahhhh~ My (Y/N)... How our time together got cut so short, so fast... Too fast."

Ninetales embraces the ice cylinder you were sealed in. She vividly remembers that fateful day. Three years ago, the day she froze you, trying to save Tsareena from a Blizzard at point blank range. As she recalls the adrenaline and bloodlust she experienced hunting down her former best friend, her grip on the ice tightens harder and harder.

*crack, crack*

It took a shard of ice hitting her head to realize that Ninetales was close to breaking your body.

"AHHH!!! No, no, nonononono NOOOOOO!" She fires a Icy Wind to fill in the cracks, followed up by a Blizzard to reinforce the block.
"I... I need to try again. I just know (Y/N) just needs an adjustment period. Y-Yea! They'll see that I'm all they need! Teeheeheehee, mmm, yes~" Ninetales takes out her phone and dials a certain number.

"Heyyyyy you! I'm cashing in that favor you owe me."

~the next day~

A peculiar man exits the Alolan airport. Covering his face with a motorcycle helmet and a bulky looking body with a trench coat, he takes a Kantonian luggage bag, retrieves a set of motorcycle keys from a travel agent and makes a call.

"Oi, I just landed. Where's the place?" He smokes a cigarette, lighting it with the tip of his finger.
"Ooooo, you work fast! I might just just fall for you next~" A forced upbeat voice replies.
"Shut it. You provided your expertise for transporting a bounty of mine; this is simply me returning the favor." He takes long puff and blows a smoke ring.
"Wow, is that anyway to treat your cousin? That was cold, and I'm the Ice type!"
"Where's the damn target?"
"Hmph, have it your way. Just go down the trail to Mount Lanakila, but take a right at the fork of the road, then..."

Following the directions, the man arrives to a house, expelling a cold, chilling mist. The door opens, snowflakes drift in the air.

"You're finally here! It's been so long since you last came over for a visit! Give me a big hug you!" The man sidesteps, dodging the tackle hug. He grabs the pixie frost fox's tails and drags her into the house.
"Ow, ow! Okokokok, I'll stop! I'll stop!!!"

She concedes, leading the man down to her dungeon.

"We're not in public anymore, you can take off the disguise."
"...Fair enough."

The man takes off the helmet, having two crème gold ears pop out. Taking off the trench coat, the same colored tails with blaze orange tips coiled around his torso unwrapped themselves, reducing his massive frame to a slim but toned body underneath. An elegant, imposing Kantonian Ninetales is revealed after the transformation.