Glaceon X Male Reader: Cold Hands, Warm Heart

(Y/N) - Your Name
A trigger warning for anyone who suffered/is suffering any type of abuse.

You did it. You couldn't take it anymore. Last night, you ran away from your abusive parents. Your father wanted you to cook him a feast every night while your mother wanted you to earn a lot of money just so she can waste it all. You thought 'How the hell am I suppose to do all of at the same time?! I'm not a damn butler!' You hid a little cash every time you earned money in two places. If you didn't have a lot of or any money at the end of each week, your mom beats you. If you didn't have food ready at a certain time, your dad cuts your wrist. Your mother found one of the piles and slapped you mercilessly, until you were bleeding. She then went to the bathroom disgusted to wash the blood off her hand. You went to the first-aid kit in your closet and put a bandage on the wound. You then gathered all the money you saved and prepared to leave. Your father was about to yell at you for not having dinner ready, until you hit him with a frying pan to the head. He drops down to the ground and passed out. You sprinted out of the house into the snow before your mother sees the unconscious body. You ran and ran, but your body was incredibly worn out from all the bruises and beatings you endured. As snow was falling, you were getting sleepy. You collapsed onto the soft snow as you fell into a unconscious state, thinking this was the end of your life.

You soon woke up in a room of a house on a cozy bed. It was a little chilly, but it didn't bother you that much. You stretched, feeling sharp pain from being sore all over your body. You thought that this was the best sleep you had in a while, but you wonder who's house is this?

"Hey. What happened to you?"

You looked to the right and see a guy coming into the room. He had on an light blue shirt, gray and blue pants, icy blue goggles or glasses (you couldn't tell), silver hair and yellow orange eyes. What surprised you the most was that he had silver and blue ears and a icy blue tail with a darker blue diamond on the end.

"Where am I?" You asked, half awake.
"You're in my house. I saw you passed out in the snow with your cheek bleeding a little, so I carried you here to see what was going on. How did all of this happen?" He touched your wrist where the most recent cuts were formed. You quickly put your hands under the cover since his hands were very cold.
"I don't want to talk about it." You hoped he didn't see all the marks on you.
"Ok then. I'm Glaceon. What's your name?" Glaceon introduced himself.
"I'm (Y/N). And thanks for bringing me here." You thanked him.
"No problem. I'll start healing you."

Glaceon then checks everywhere for any bruises or cuts. With the amount you had, he really needed to help you just to be able to move.

~a few months later~
You lived with Glaceon for a while and it was the best. He always checked to see how was your body healing everyday, he cooked for you, and he even slept next to you to help you sleep. One night, your head was on his chest. Compared to the rest of his body, it was warm. Today, he was taking you outside after a long time recovering.

"You might want to put this on." Glaceon gave you a winter coat.
"Thanks!" You put it on and walked outside.

You didn't believe your eyes. You were on a snowy mountain and in front of you were two snowmen. Getting a closer look, they looked like you and Glaceon!

"Whoa!" You stared in amazement as the snow sculptures looked really identical to the two of you.
"I did that." He smiled.
"Really?! How?!" You really wanted to know.
"I'm an Ice type, so it's pretty easy to control cold stuff. Do you like it?" He asked.
"I love it! Thanks for doing this Glaceon!" You hugged him as he blushed and shyly hugs back.
"Wanna have a snowball fight?" He grinned, not breaking the embrace.
"Only if you don't use your ability to become invisible in snow." You muttered in his chest.
"Alright."

You two played a lot more games than just snowball fighting. The first few rounds Glaceon won since he knew the terrain well, but you won a couple of rounds after learning his strategy. It ended up a tie, so you two decided to do other stuff. You two were tired as the sun went down. Glaceon pulled you onto his lap so the two of you could see the sunset.

"Wow, it looks even better looking from a mountain." You gazed at the scenery in front of you.
"Yeah. (Y/N)..." He cuts himself off.
"Yeah, Glaceon?" You turned around to look at him.
"I, love you, (Y/N)." Glaceon confesses, blushing.
"Really? You mean it?" You asked, blushing as well.
"Does this mean I'm lying?" He leans in and kisses you tenderly. You kissed back the same way.
"I love you too. Can we go to sleep now?" You asked him, wrapping your arms around him.
"Sure." He lifts you up and carries you into the room. He lays you down gently on the bed before he joined you.
"Wanna cuddle?" He asked.
"Sure, if you kiss me one more time." He pulled you into a deep kiss. He then cuddles you and softly massaged you before the two of you fell asleep.

Extra Story
You and Glaceon walked to your parents' house the next day. As usual, they were furious.

"Where the hell have to been boy?!" Your mom yelled first.
"Where's that razor blade?!" Your dad turned around.

You flinched a little after hearing that. As if on cue, Glaceon froze your parents' feet in place.

"You should treat him with more respect. He is your son after all." He said smirking.
"The hell are you?!" Your mom was trying to break free on the ice.
"When I break this chunk of ice, I'm gonna-" Glaceon freezes them completely, leaving only their ears free.
"One, I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend now." He turned to your mom, wraps an arm around you waist before turning to your dad.
"And two, if you try to hurt him like that again after all the work I did to heal him, I'll freeze you for an eternity." He unfreezes them and the two of you walked out kissing as you closed the door.