Oshawott X Reader: Little Otter

(Y/N) - Your Name
This part was requested by @MayoteShoujo Hope you enjoy!

Oshawott was a cute Pokemon to you. When he turned human, even better. He continued training to evolve, but just couldn't. You hoped a little help training with him would get him there.

"Okay, let's try again. Oshawott, Razor Shell!"
"All right! Here goes!"

He got into his stance. He readied his shell, then released his attack. He slipped and sliced your shirt, revealing your stomach.

"AHHHH!!!" You screamed.
"I-I didn't see anything!" Oshawott covered his eyes, only making a small opening to see to peek.
"OSHAWOTT!!!" You smack him behind the head and ran up to your room to change.

You were changing to a new outfit when Oshawott knocked on the door.

"Hey (Y/N)!!! I'm sorry about the shirt!" He yelled.
"You're gonna make this up, Oshawott!" You shouted.
"How?!" You opened the door.
"You're coming with me to shop for new clothes!" You smiled devilishly.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YOU TAKE FOREVER!!!" Oshawott tried to run away, but he couldn't escape your wrath.

Failing, Oshawott was dragged into the mall. He had to hold on to all the things you were going to buy and waited for you to try on new clothing you were interested in.

"Look (Y/N). I'm really sorry about ripping your shirt. I just wanted to become stronger to protect you." He said, sincerely.
"Do you really mean that?" You asked within the changing room.
"Yes."
"I forgive you."
"Does this mean we can stop and go home now?"
"Nope."
"Aww..."
"Tough love, Oshawott. Tough love."

You finished up trying on the clothes you wanted and paid for them. You made Oshawott carry them all the way back, but you made him his favorite meal for apologizing.