Genesect X Reader: Multi Personality

This part was requested by @LunaFluttershe Hope you enjoy!"

That red Genesect. You thought it was suppose to be purple, but there it was. Red, glistening in its shine. You found its drives that changes his Techno Blast move's type. You wanted to know why one would be in your town, but it was shifting into something. You were studying about Genesect and its drives. You were lucky enough to find the drives while traveling about the world. After like a minute or so, the Genesect became human. It was a he, apparently, and didn't change that much. He was still in all red, but now had human arms and legs and red hair. He also still had that shell thing on its back to put in the drives. You approached it. He didn't say anything. He only watched your movements. You took out the Chill Drive and inserted it into the port. He then spoke.

"Thanks. You're a cool girl, ya know?" He said.
"Uh-huh. What does this one do?" You took out the Chill Drive and put in the Shock Drive.
"Woo!!! That really gives me a boost in energy!!!!!!!!" Sparks were coming out of him.
"Nice. What about this one?" You tried the Burn Drive next.
"WHOEVER TOOK MY DAMN DRIVES IS GONNA PAY BIG!!!" He spat flames out everywhere.
"AHH!!! Switching now!" You dodged the flames and put in the final one, the Douse Drive.
"Oh wow. My bad." He used Techno Blast Water to extinguish the fires. You made a mental note to not use the Burn Drive, unless it's an emergency.
"Ok. So each drive not only changes the type Techno Blast, but also alters your personality, too?" You asked.
"Yep. Like this, I'm more of a easygoing guy." He explained calmly.
"Alright then. Can you come with me to class tomorrow?" You brought up.
"Sure."

You brought him into class the next day. Your professor was amazed yet questioned how you got to Genesect. You simply responded "just a coincidence." You warned your class about the Burn Drive incident, but the group wanted to see that form. They had to put out the lecture room, and your professor, while you had to chase him to switch the drives.

"Maybe I should just destroy the Burn Drive." Genesect confided to you, in his Shock Drive form.
"No you shouldn't."
"But every time I do, I end up going berserk and incinerating half of whatever's around me." He looks down to the ground.
"We can work on it, together." You held his hand. You then pulled back after realizing what you've done.
"What was that?" He questioned.
"Umm..." You couldn't say it.
"Can you do that again? It felt, comforting." He put his hand a little closer to yours.
"Ok then..." You blushed and held his hand.

Secretly, you didn't want to get go. What you didn't know? He thought the same.